Dolphin Future QB is OLD!

BwanaZulia

Hey, 124 & green_blood - knock it off both of you. 124, being Mormon is not a strike against being an NFL QB and is inappropriate (ask Steve Young). Substitute Mormon with any other religion and see if your comment seems just as no-biggie to you. And if it still doesn't, then show some respect for people who don't have your religious views.

And green_blood, no matter how much you didn't like his comment, the name-calling is not allowed here.

Baptists really do make great food, and alot of it. Its the only church I know of, that u get a full meal with your order of god

And there's ALWAYS a ton of it. Any occasion is a chance to eat in our book. :biggrin:

And there's ALWAYS a ton of it. Any occasion is a chance to eat in our book. :biggrin:

Occasion!!? The couple babtist that I knew I swear had food in thier cars...lol like dishes, they were probably on thier way somewhere but I got a ride and sure enough some good smelling **** was in the back seat. Dont know what it was though.. probably like christ casserole....anyways yeah everyone get fed and then some.

Archived