JN Fantasy Football League Sign Ups Inside!!

Smizzy

Ok guys. it's that time again.

This yr we have 6 JN FF leagues and we will be giving out 1,500 Vbookie to the winners of each league and 500 for 2nd place. The rest get nothing and like it!!

Once again we will be using Yahoo FREE FF. 12 teams per league so get it while you can! Only join up if you can make the live draft.

YOU MUST SIGN UP USING YOUR JN USERNAME. IF YOU DON'T YOUR TEAM WILL BE DELETED. First come first serve

JN Fantasy Football League #1 (FULL)

Draft will be on Wed Aug 29th @ 9pm

League Id # : 8850

Password: jets

JN Fantasy Football League #2(FULL)

Draft will be on Tue Aug 28th @ 9:00pm

League Id # : 8869

JN Fantasy Football League #3 (NEEDS 1)

Draft will be on Fri Aug 31st @ 9pm

League Id # : 8879

JN Fantasy Football League #4 (NEEDS 1)

Draft will be on Sat Sep 1st @ 9pm

League Id # : 8892

JN Fantasy football League #5(2 Open Spots)

Draft will be on Sun. September 2nd @ 9pm

League Id # : 8899

JN Fantasy Football League #6 (2 Open Spots)

Draft will be on Wed Aug 25th @ 9:30pm

League Id # : 21929

GOOD LUCK!

I refuse to be called the Troll. I am dale_davis34 in the realm of Yahoo. You know my name! You know my avatar! I am the sad cowboy with the stain on his shirt! Leagues one and two shall be mine!!

I mean your team name , not your Yahoo your user name.

I signed up for 1 & 2 as well, will probably either be working or getting too drunk to be able to draft at 9pm on a Friday or Saturday. Will do 5 if you decide to keep the 5th this year Smizz.

Ok guys. it's that time again.

This yr we have 5 JN FF leagues and we will be giving out 1,500 Vbookie to the winners of each league and 500 for 2nd place. The rest get nothing and like it!!

Once again we will be using Yahoo FREE FF. 12 teams per league so get it while you can! Only join up if you can make the live draft.

YOU MUST SIGN UP USING YOUR JN USERNAME. IF YOU DON'T YOUR TEAM WILL BE DELETED. First come first serve

Live draft as in online live correct?

Get ready to lose!

There are 2 KINGS of FF here @ JN...The Troll & Myself. You're going to have to take one of us down to win a crown.

Be prepared...cause once the JetNation Juggernauts get rolling...you can't stop us.

There are 2 KINGS of FF here @ JN...The Troll & Myself. You're going to have to take one of us down to win a crown.

Be prepared.

I can at least promise Im better at it than I am Fantasy Baseball... lol

ecurb, they're all talk. They were lucky Larry Johnson decided to shut down on me in the playoff last year. I wasn't the #1 seed for nothing.

Their luck will run out. Well, at least Smizzy's will.

ecurb, they're all talk. They were lucky Larry Johnson decided to shut down on me in the playoff last year. I wasn't the #1 seed for nothing.

I will be avoiding all Cheifs players... lol

I used to be pretty good at FF... but I havent played in a few years now... I gotta shake off the rust...

Please....You lost beacuse you suck monkey dung.

I had a keeper league team go 13-0 last yr and lose in the 1st rd by 2 pts...you don't see my crying into my Yoohoo do you? You & your noodle like emotions need a tissue?

Please....You lost beacuse you suck monkey dung.

I had a keeper league team go 13-0 last yr and lose in the 1st rd by 2 pts...you don't see my crying into my Yoohoo do you? You & your noodle like emotions need a tissue?

This is borderline crying about it... just sayin... :lol:

I remember that.

You were getting a big head, so I had to make you bow to the altar of Fantasy Jesus.

JN#3

A know nothing Canadian dork should be an easy W for you experts each week.

Last year was my 1st fantasy year and with the 1st overall pick I took Shaun Alexander. Look what that got me. Diddely. This year I'm gonna take a kicker first or maybe a Defence. Like I said, easy pickins folks.

:cheers:

Archived