JN Fantasy Football League Sign Ups Inside!!

Smizzy

JN#3

A know nothing Canadian dork should be an easy W for you experts each week.

Last year was my 1st fantasy year and with the 1st overall pick I took Shaun Alexander. Look what that got me. Diddely. This year I'm gonna take a kicker first or maybe a Defence. Like I said, easy pickins folks.

:cheers:

Don't knock yourself. SA was a great pick and you couldn't pass him up. Who knew he would get hurt?

You made the right decision...in FF the right decision doesn't always work.

• 1 month later...
Welcome to the BIG show.

thanks Smizzy.. lets see if I can hang with the big boys...

I've been playign fantasy football for 4 years about 4 to 5 leagues a year.. and I have always won at the end. see if you guys can break my streak. :box:

• 3 weeks later...
I just want to join and prove my worth as a fantasy player but the password is giving me problems... I need help... save my spot

Ali's first name was Cassius right? is your name a play on that? i'm probably off...add it to the list.

Ali's first name was Cassius right? is your name a play on that? i'm probably off...add it to the list.

Yeah, its a play on his name. I've been using it for a while now, nice to see you noticed... I was going to fantasy plus 07, that is the reason I couldn't get in. I'm in now! So I'm ready to see how I stack up against the big boys this year.

Ca$hius

well hopefully the guy at 2 will pick up LJ and jackson will fall into your lap. if not I'd think about henry or addai. I just don't know when these 400 carrie season are gonna catch up with LJ, and I'm not impressed with that I"ve seen from KC offense so far.

maybe u could even trade down a few spots with someone, pick up an extra 3rd or 4th rounder. I did that this year in one of my leagues.

I don't mind signing up for one, but i want it to be with smiz and alk and ecurb and some other people where i can talk smack with.

Get on it Smizzy, ALK you have been forcefully invited...

What are the odds Garb signs up? :lol:

(I cant do the draft on Mondays)

Get on it Smizzy, ALK you have been forcefully invited...

What are the odds Garb signs up? :lol:

(I cant do the draft on Mondays)

I would do one more, but can not draft on Monday as I need to work for the double time pay for holiday.

So its official... we need a league with a draft NOT on a Monday.

I can draft on a Tuesday or Wednesday. I want in a league this year!!!! Or if we draft on a weekend it has to be before 1pm.

There is one more league....

It is called the JetNation Heavy Hitters League....

the draft is Mon Sep 3 9:00pm EDT

league Id # is 8912 and the password is jets.

Not trying to be a party pooper, but we cant draft on Monday.

Archived