The official "Just shoot me" thread

Jet Moses

The other day, I was driving in my car, and Duran Duran came on the radio... and I turned it up.

Please, just shoot me. :)

:rl: thanks for you're honesty. must of been a real cleansing type feel to actually type the confession out.

my son graduated last night & on the way into work this am they played the graduation song with clips of the seniors comments dubbed in. He thanked his classmates for all the wonderful material they provided should he choose a life of comedy...... then he thanked his parents. yeah I welled up. prolly woulda cried but some a$$hole cut me off & kinda ruined the moment

What's next, 'Til Tuesday, Wang Chung, or Flock of Seagulls?! I did like Echo and The Bunnymen and the Butthole Surfers. :)

When I clean out my rifle that I like to shake at the neighbors, I'll take care of you. One shot behind the ear...while Hungy Like The Wolf plays softly on the turntable. :bag:

What's next, 'Til Tuesday, Wang Chung, or Flock of Seagulls?! I did like Echo and The Bunnymen and the Butthole Surfers. :)

When I clean out my rifle that I like to shake at the neighbors, I'll take care of you. One shot behind the ear...while Hungy Like The Wolf plays softly on the turntable. :bag:

I love Voices Carry by Til' Tuesday

First concert I ever saw was at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. The Cars were the headlining band.

The warm up band? Wang Chung, baby! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah!

"Take your baby by the hand......"

First concert I ever saw was at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. The Cars were the headlining band.

The warm up band? Wang Chung, baby! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah!

"Take your baby by the hand......"

my 1st concert was there as well. the who had not come out with who's next yet but they played a bunch of songs from that album along with many from tommy.

that was an amazing venue for concerts growing up.

my 1st concert was there as well. the who had not come out with who's next yet but they played a bunch of songs from that album along with many from tommy.

that was an amazing venue for concerts growing up.

Excellent place to see a show back in the day. I haven't been back there in probably 15yrs. I think the last show I ever saw there was Tesla and Poison.:bag::rl:

Excellent place to see a show back in the day. I haven't been back there in probably 15yrs. I think the last show I ever saw there was Tesla and Poison.:bag::rl:

yeah I enjoyed 3 great summers of constant concerts there in my high school days.

any one remember when rick wakeman was with yes?

You forgot The The, Romeo Void, Dramarama and The Pixies.

Setzer still puts on a hell of a show.

He does, and I liked the Cats, but I mostly went to see Dave Edmunds. I was a big Rockpile fan. I later saw Nick Lowe, opening up for Tom Petty. Good stuff.

He does, and I liked the Cats, but I mostly went to see Dave Edmunds. I was a big Rockpile fan. I later saw Nick Lowe, opening up for Tom Petty. Good stuff.

I always liked that song, Teacher Teacher.

ahh yeah nick lowe...... little girl lemme walk you home....... maybe title was fine fine fine

any stevie forbert fans here?

Archived