Jetnation.com's first 100 days...what's your opinion?

TaborJet

That is a problem you are right. We are doing a lot of linking because that helps the results. But right now we don't show up real high on any search results.

A link from the NY Jets would help though! DOH.

and the chances of that are.....? :lol: maybe if you could control those patsie hijackers...OY!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a problem you are right. We are doing a lot of linking because that helps the results. But right now we don't show up real high on any search results.

A link from the NY Jets would help though! DOH.

and the chances of that are.....? :lol: maybe if you could control those patsie hijackers...OY!

The first 100 days, or so, of the site have been good. There's been alot of activity. With all the mock drafts and the actual draft day, super busy. And everything went smoothly.

This board is unique. It doesn't follow a formula. It's not cookie cutter. And that is a very good thing. How else would you house the melting pot of personalities that this site houses?

The first 100 days, or so, of the site have been good. There's been alot of activity. With all the mock drafts and the actual draft day, super busy. And everything went smoothly.

This board is unique. It doesn't follow a formula. It's not cookie cutter. And that is a very good thing. How else would you house the melting pot of personalities that this site houses?

Unfortunately, no one else will understand it except you.

:lol:

For the good of the Nation, some pain need not be shared.

This just in...the Jets don't like what we are doing here. Film at 11.

Unfortunately, no one else will understand it except you.

:lol:

For the good of the Nation, some pain need not be shared.

This just in...the Jets don't like what we are doing here. Film at 11.

SS...good points. What I find surprising is the lack of personal attacks. I was hoping, er I meant thinking that there would be much more of that.

Everyone has been well behaved!

SS...good points. What I find surprising is the lack of personal attacks. I was hoping, er I meant thinking that there would be much more of that.

Everyone has been well behaved!

I don't like it. Everyone is too well behaved making my job as a moderator entirely too easy. Do you know that if I totalled the number of deleted threads, moved threads and edited threads that I've been responsible while acting as a mod I could count them on one hand. :shock:

That's an amazing testimony for the quality of people posting here. You police yourself, we're all friends here, no need for moderating 95% of the time because everyone else treats others with respect.

Except TX, he can go blow himself. :lol:

I know things have been quiet lately and I for one have been a stranger as of late with work and my daughter taking 95% of my previous posting time. My old days of 200 posts in a day are well over and as all you parents out there know, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Football season should be fun. Until then, I guess I'll just post pics of my daughter.

erynneairshow.JPG

Erynne and Dad waiting for the Blue Angels

erynnehowitzer.JPG

Sitting atop Daddy's old Howitzer when he was a artillery Platoon Leader

erynnehumvee.JPG

Sitting on Daddy's Old Seat From His Days In The Army

I don't like it. Everyone is too well behaved making my job as a moderator entirely too easy. Do you know that if I totalled the number of deleted threads, moved threads and edited threads that I've been responsible while acting as a mod I could count them on one hand. :shock:

That's an amazing testimony for the quality of people posting here. You police yourself, we're all friends here, no need for moderating 95% of the time because everyone else treats others with respect.

Except TX, he can go blow himself. :lol:

I know things have been quiet lately and I for one have been a stranger as of late with work and my daughter taking 95% of my previous posting time. My old days of 200 posts in a day are well over and as all you parents out there know, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Football season should be fun. Until then, I guess I'll just post pics of my daughter.

erynneairshow.JPG

Erynne and Dad waiting for the Blue Angels

erynnehowitzer.JPG

Sitting atop Daddy's old Howitzer when he was a artillery Platoon Leader

erynnehumvee.JPG

Sitting on Daddy's Old Seat From His Days In The Army

Archived