CBS considering bringing "Jericho" back after protests

Mavrik

To you? Sometimes. But then, it's usually an attack on a meaningless statistic. Is that actually an attack? I don't know. I was considering a Turd of the Week nom for this one but I will relent.

Sorry if you can't take someone being a realist.

There's a difference between being a realist and being delusional/arguing against everyone in the world just show you can argue.

I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing douchebag. The FACT is that this show won't have the following to stay on TV. The number of people lobbying for it to be back on is NOWHERE NEAR the number of people needed to support a network TV show. Thats why they only ordered a third of a season.

I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing douchebag. The FACT is that this show won't have the following to stay on TV. The number of people lobbying for it to be back on is NOWHERE NEAR the number of people needed to support a network TV show. Thats why they only ordered a third of a season.

I'm more or less talking about your arguing with everyone in the baseball forum. I could care less what you think about TV shows. Just sayin.

Now THAT is a personal attack. :lol:

I'm just responding to his clearly trolling post. He just said he could care less about this thread. He's just here to attack me.

Actually, you clown, this is a show that I actually watch. You simply showed up to **** talk it. Who's the troll?

Never mind, everyone here knows who the troll is

Actually, you clown, this is a show that I actually watch. You simply showed up to **** talk it. Who's the troll?

Never mind, everyone here knows who the troll is

And thats not a personal attack?

BTW you are full of crap. You didn't have one post in this thread before you jumped in to attack me personally. NOT the points I was making about the show.

Archived