My new ride!

joebabyny

Some of you know me to drive that yellow H1 from pics i have posted of the tailgates or seeing me at the games, but that truck isn't actually mine, it is a "family vehicle." I lived in downtown manhattan for the last 8 years so owning my own car just never made sense. Well, this weekend I picked up my first car in 8 years. I wouldn't normally make a post to announce this, but the thing is soooo cool. I got on of those new 4-door Wranglers, Sahara trim in silver. The thing is awesome, a 4 door suv with a convertible top, and the doors come off too! If anyone is looking for a relatively cheap truck that is a lot of fun you should check it out. You may need to search around, I had to go all the way down to the Jeep Store in Asbury to find one, they are not so easy to get.

Some of you know me to drive that yellow H1 from pics i have posted of the tailgates or seeing me at the games, but that truck isn't actually mine, it is a "family vehicle." I lived in downtown manhattan for the last 8 years so owning my own car just never made sense. Well, this weekend I picked up my first car in 8 years. I wouldn't normally make a post to announce this, but the thing is soooo cool. I got on of those new 4-door Wranglers, Sahara trim in silver. The thing is awesome, a 4 door suv with a convertible top, and the doors come off too! If anyone is looking for a relatively cheap truck that is a lot of fun you should check it out. You may need to search around, I had to go all the way down to the Jeep Store in Asbury to find one, they are not so easy to get.

As my Jeep goes into the shop today.:character0282:

Good luck with it.

hope you paid extra to scotchguard the seats.

HAHA, yeah it comes with some new kinda treatment for fabric stains, all good bro! I actually took the top down yesterday and was swinging from the roll cage figuring out ways to shoot on it, hahaha, the neighbors were looking at me like i was some oddball.

Archived