Favorite Candy

ECURB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You said red ones twice, thought you were Super Smart!!

Just sayin' LOlsc ;)

I said red twice! Dear Gawd, I am stupid.

Corrected: The orange ones can be LIMike because he needs to feel included. Sorry Alk, you're too well-adjusted. ;)

gummi bears

gummi worms

gummi coke bottles

(all gummies should be haribo)

red twizzlers

Also, the best licorice EVER, darrell lea, it is australian but you can have it shipped here. I hate black licorice, but this tastes totally different. IT comes in a brown waxpaper bag and has a freshness date of like 3 months. The red is also awesome.

Sugar Daddies-I still miss Bonomo's Vanilla Turkish Taffy though-I also went through a set of teeth on baseball card gum

do you remember that string licorice that used to be super long? I think it came on spools like elect wire.

do you remember that string licorice that used to be super long? I think it came on spools like elect wire.

yup if they made it in the 60's I ate it jw-this is my wife's choice...Marathon Bars now called Curly Wurly's-oh yea I used to love Sputnik gum-it was blue with crunchy sugar on the outside-gumballs

http://candy-crate.stores.yahoo.net/cuwumba.html

yup if they made it in the 60's I ate it jw-this is my wife's choice...Marathon Bars now called Curly Wurly's-oh yea I used to love Sputnik gum-it was blue with crunchy sugar on the outside-gumballs

http://candy-crate.stores.yahoo.net/cuwumba.html

remember the mallow cups? there used to be cards inside to collect. I think if you got 1,000 or so you could mail em in for a free one or something. never worth the value but fun to collect

gummi bears

gummi worms

gummi coke bottles

(all gummies should be haribo)

red twizzlers

Also, the best licorice EVER, darrell lea, it is australian but you can have it shipped here. I hate black licorice, but this tastes totally different. IT comes in a brown waxpaper bag and has a freshness date of like 3 months. The red is also awesome.

The best licorice was this stuff called Delfa Rolls or Danish Ribbons...

oryans_1948_6555181

dash it all.. i think i just gained 3 pounds reading this thread! :D OY!

i assume we are talking non-chocolate candy here...

anyway... everyone KNOWS what my favorite candy is :mrgreen:

so darn addictive!!!!!!!:oops:

Archived