Favorite Candy

ECURB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeing as I live in "Little Sweden" you would think I have tried Swedish Fish before but I haven't. I assume they taste like cherry?

Nope. They have a taste all their own. Hard to describe, really. They're kinda cool on the tongue with an EVER-SO-SLIGHTLY sour tinge to them. They taste nothing like sour patch kids, though.

Red Swedish Fish .... definitely. :cheergal:

candydepot195014324272wh0.jpg

There's my favorite, followed closely by sugar daddy's. Both could get stuck in your teeth something nasty.

Oh yeah, and the original whatchamacallit, not the new sleek version.

Another fav as a kid was Fun Dip. Eating flavored sugar off of a sugar stick. Can't beat that! ha ha.

Something that was so nasty, never made sense to me... Necco Wafers. WTF?! :puke:

2125le2.jpg

The good humor man sold these out of the ice cream truck. Loved these things.

Thin fish vs. fat fish? Hmmm. This screams of discrimination to me! LOL

Nonsense. The thick ones get stuck in your teeth. The thins ones are perfect.

Another fav as a kid was Fun Dip. Eating flavored sugar off of a sugar stick. Can't beat that! ha ha.

2125le2.jpg

The best part about Fun Dip...was the stick (minds out of the gutter for once)

Anyone remember candy cigarettes? I loved those things.

Yeah, when we didn't have any chalk handy to write on the sidewalks we would break out a pack of those things. I think they went the way of the beef jerkey ground up like chewing tobacco.

People, please....

Sour Patch Kids are the bomb! Hersey's Kisses are fantastic.....and can you really go wrong with a Rollo? I haven't had any of these in a while - but I'm having some for my b-day, darn it!

People, please....

Sour Patch Kids are the bomb! Hersey's Kisses are fantastic.....and can you really go wrong with a Rollo? I haven't had any of these in a while - but I'm having some for my b-day, darn it!

Gotta go with garby on this one, rollos ROCK!

Now that we're into chocolate I have to give props to cadbury for making the best milk chocolate. Regarding dark chocolate, doesn't matter who makes it, it's all good.

Smizzy isn't afraid to disuss his homosexuality. Infact, he'll meet up with you ASAP to discuss it.

Face it...I have the worlds biggest target on my back. I could say I like Vagina candy and we all know Id end up a homo one way or another.

It ain't east being this pretty.

Archived