Suuupperrr JJUUDDAAAAHHH

vinnys025

Zab and his dad Yoel are good friends of mine ,and this is gonna be a good fight.

but in the end, I think the only thing that can help Zab is if he throws the Straight Left right threw the middle of Cotto's Gloves .Cotto has been down with this punch, If Zab doesn't throw this Punch enough it will a quick trip to the ER for Zab.Cotto has sent the Last couple of fighters to the Hospital with broken ribs, internal bleeding etc...it will not be pretty for Zab .He is a good friend and all but I think Cotto will have Zab doing the Harlem Shuffle.Cotto with the Knock out in the 5th or 6th Round.

If Zab doesent KO cotto in the first 6, then I'm afraid Cotto's body shots are just too much for any boxer to take.....then cotto will Ko Judah in the later rounds. Either way, this is going to be a great fight, MUCH better than Mayfeather/DeLaPussy

Judah is finished as a main event fighter. You can now catch him on Friday Night Fights for the rest of his career.

That was an arse whuppin.

Mayweather vs Cotto would be a sweet fight.

At least Judah went out like a man this time instead of acting like a punk. I have a new found respect for Cotto now after this fight. Great fighter! He put away Judah when Mayweather couldnt.

PS. Mayweather would mop up the floor with Cotto, it wouldnt even be close....but hey, I was wrong last night, right....

Archived