Sign in to follow this  
BP

Herm Edwards on Trent Green

Q&A with HERM EDWARDS - 6/6

Jun 06, 2007, 4:07:01 PM

Q: Trent Green is now gone. Can you talk about that?

HERM EDWARDS:

link

That's the worst thing you could ever tell a qb. :confused0058:

Herm is the type of guy who stays on 16 every time when playing blackjack. Then tells you I told you so when he lucks into a win, "See, you gotta be in it to win it. Can't win if you don't have no cards".

Q: Trent Green is now gone. Can you talk about that?

HERM EDWARDS:

I don't know.............

This posting of Herm threads and quotes, is like sticking a finger in your eye every couple of days to see if it's still going to hurt.

• Upvote 1

amazing, every other day he's got another 10 page interview out. shouldn't he be focusing on OTAs? the guy is horrendous. KC is going to be terrible this year.

"I don’t think he didn’t want to be here."

i'm disappointed. herm could've added in a "not be here" to score the elusive "triple negative." he let an opportunity slip by right there.

"I'd love to stay and chat some more fellas but Dick Curl is telling me our time is about up for today...."

Trent got what he wanted alright....the hell away from you Herm.Go from hall of fame coach in Vermeil to biggest turd of all Herm.They all want out boys not just Trent.:P

Q: Did it offend you at all that Trent still believed till the very end that this was not a fair competition that he was never going to get the opportunity to start?

EDWARDS:

i'm disappointed. herm could've added in a "not be here" to score the elusive "triple negative." he let an opportunity slip by right there.

Herm playing it safe again.

"I'd love to stay and chat some more fellas but Dick Curl is telling me our time is about up for today...."

In other words, I'd like to continue to make an a$$ out of myself for your amusement but Dick Curl is pleading with me to cut this thing short.

Since when has Herm been about competition for roster spots? Don't tell me Mangini is rubbing off on him?