JET fan by marriage...HELP

Brenjetsfan

fill me in on the FINALE last nite????

Did the prego lady leave the jail bird for the LAWN hunk???? :lol:

nope... but the lawn hunk whispered to carlos in the courtroom that he beat up the wrong guy...and when it registered with carlos...he started screaming to lawn boy...i am going to kill you...and tried to attack him.. :lol:

fill me in on the FINALE last nite????

Did the prego lady leave the jail bird for the LAWN hunk???? :lol:

nope... but the lawn hunk whispered to carlos in the courtroom that he beat up the wrong guy...and when it registered with carlos...he started screaming to lawn boy...i am going to kill you...and tried to attack him.. :lol:

WHERE????? I am die'n here ITS TUESDAY an I still don't no what the F happened :evil:

I had posted it in "if the tree falls in the woods" thread for you yesturday!

Here you go bren!!!!

It's a not-so-wonderful day in the neighborhood, as past actions come back to haunt the men and women of Wisteria Lane. ...Real estate agent Edie Britt gets an unwelcoming reception from Wisteria Lane's new neighbors (Emmy Award winner Alfre Woodard), Betty Applewhite, a strict disciplinary mother and her son, Matthew (guest-star Mehcad Brooks), as they begin to rock in what is an already complicated neighborhood. While a new mystery is about to develop, the mystery surrounding Mary Alice's suicide is resolved when Susan and Mike team up separately from Felicia to bring Paul down.

Paul recounts the events that led to Mary Alice's suicide to Mike when his life hangs in the balance. Felicia (guest-star Harriet Hanson Harris) also fills in some blanks that Zach wasn't aware of---which leads him into taking Susan hostage at Mike's home and vowing to kill Mike on revenge for his father.

Lynette's marriage takes a dramatic turn after an upset Tom, who accidentally quit his job under false pretenses due to Lynette's manipulation, vows that it is now her turn to go back to work and he'll be staying home with the kids. However, the Van de Kamps have much more to worry about with Rex in the hospital and in serious jeopardy as his life begins to slip away after having his heart attack and the mystery on why isn't getting better from the doctors and medication.

In the end, with neither Bree nor Rex knowing the real truth about each others part in the matter and about George (Roger Bart does not appear in this episode) tampering in their family affairs, it ends both Bree and Rex's life and marriage together on a very sour note. Also, Carlos finally learns that John and Gabrielle have been lovers for a while, and vows revenge as he is carted off to jail. In a shocking climax, Zach's actions threaten the lives of both Susan and Mike when learning the truth about himself and his family from Felicia Tilman.

Archived