Sox

nj meadowlands

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to jinx your boy, JBF! Funny stuff.....and you go blaming it on Lugo when clearly Schilling's ego let him down. He shakes off 'Teck's call for a slider - and boom!....the no hitter goes bye-bye.

Yankees are on a roll as of late (granted, againts the WS), Epstein's

ineptness is showing - Lugo? Drew? Why? Larry Lucchino has accumulated more enemies - and I didn't think there was anyone left, Henry's hedge funds are sinking faster Lugo batting average, and the native's (RSN) are getting restless - old habits die hard. You really think RSN is confident? They're feeling a bit anxious. I hear it. I see it. I love it! :)

Let us not forget the man love he showed Beckett this year. About five minutes after that Beckett end's up on the DL with his usual blister issues.

Way to jinx your boy, JBF! Funny stuff.....and you go blaming it on Lugo when clearly Schilling's ego let him down. He shakes off 'Teck's call for a slider - and boom!....the no hitter goes bye-bye.

Yankees are on a roll as of late (granted, againts the WS), Epstein's

ineptness is showing - Lugo? Drew? Why? Larry Lucchino has accumulated more enemies - and I didn't think there was anyone left, Henry's hedge funds are sinking faster Lugo batting average, and the native's (RSN) are getting restless - old habits die hard. You really think RSN is confident? They're feeling a bit anxious. I hear it. I see it. I love it! :)

First of all, Garb, you have yet to answer the following question: what baseball team do you root for?

Second of all, it's pretty incredulous that Yankee fans find the necessity to bash someone who just tossed a 1-hit shutout. I don't like Schilling much either, but you know you're running out of material when failing to pitch a no-hitter is something to poke fun at.

First of all, Garb, you have yet to answer the following question: what baseball team do you root for?

Second of all, it's pretty incredulous that Yankee fans find the necessity to bash someone who just tossed a 1-hit shutout. I don't like Schilling much either, but you know you're running out of material when failing to pitch a no-hitter is something to poke fun at.

It's just the fact that he was 1 out away from pitching a no-hitter and then gave up a hit is what makes it so funny.

I have no idea what that has to do with "running out of material."

It's just the fact that he was 1 out away from pitching a no-hitter and then gave up a hit is what makes it so funny.

I have no idea what that has to do with "running out of material."

What I found funnier is that ESPN and ESPN Radio cut too it in hopes of history, so it was broadcast nationally when he failed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What I found funnier is that ESPN and ESPN Radio cut too it in hopes of history, so it was broadcast nationally when he failed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is somewhat peculiar that a team that is 4 games under .500 would find amusement that your rival threw a one hitter.

The Yankees would give away all their monuments and retired numbers for a one hitter at this point.

It is somewhat peculiar that a team that is 4 games under .500 would find amusement that your rival threw a one hitter.

The Yankees would give away all their monuments and retired numbers for a one hitter at this point.

Yep.

Red Sox: 38-21

Yankees: 27-31*

*Behind the Blue Jays and Orioles.

So you're saying the Yankees would throw away all the monuments and retired jerseys for a single no hitter? 1 game?

Yep.

Red Sox: 38-21

Yankees: 27-31*

*Behind the Blue Jays and Orioles.

Boston is often in first place in June. Somehow, they're never there in October. The Yanks are coming on and Boston began the slide early this year.

Gainzo has lost perspective. He'll get it back. It's pretty funny that he has started talking smack, though.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=270606104

Wang just pitched a complete game and gave up only one run literally two days ago. Were you asleep or something?

Yes, I am literally saying that.

Well you couldnt be more wrong. Last time I checked, the Yankees have won 6 of the last 8 without a 1 hitter being thrown by their starting pitcher. Can you believe that?

That was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen you say, scott.

Well you couldnt be more wrong. Last time I checked, the Yankees have won 6 of the last 8 without a 1 hitter being thrown by their starting pitcher. Can you believe that?

That was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen you say, scott.

I am truly hurt.

Yet, I still believe they would give the mon uments and retired numbers. My heart of hearst tell me that.

Let's see...

JBF returns from his "exile" and begs and pleads for the final rites to be written on the Yanks and what has happened ?

Mets 0-3 this week

Red Sox 1-4 and their only win so far this week is a 1-0 win over Oakland

Yankees 4-1

And you guys like to call JonE a jinx.

JBF is a Yankees fan best friend.

Didn't realize it was a one hitter-Sorry

Haha what difference does it make? Wang utterly dominated the White Sox and the only run they managed to score was on a groundball out. You can't seriously be telling me...actually I just have no clue what your point is here.

Ha ha. The Yankees waited until the 8th inning to take the lead for good yesterday.

Ha ha.

You need help.

You obviously think Yankees fans were laughing about Schilling pitching a 1 hitter- WRONG. They were laughing that he gave up a hit with only 1 out to go. If you cant see the humor in that, that you just see things differently than most people.

BTW, not all Yankees fans were laughing at it but lets not get facts in the way of your little vendetta vs Yankees fans. Its beyond pathetic at this point.

You need help.

YBTW, not all Yankees fans were laughing at it but lets not get facts in the way of your little vendetta vs Yankees fans. Its beyond pathetic at this point.

Check the number of Yankee fan posts in this thread.

Those are who I am responding to.

And, if Schilling pitched a no hiteter-Yankee fans would have signified that as historic? Highly doubtful.

Yankee fans say Red Sox fan have a complex, well they should check these 2 threads.

And, if Schilling pitched a no hiteter-Yankee fans would have signified that as historic? Highly doubtful.

Yankee fans say Red Sox fan have a complex, well they should check these 2 threads.

At this point I think you're just baiting Yankee fans. It's a pretty simple concept: Schilling was one out away from a no-hitter and then gave up a hit, me and many other Yankee fans find that funny.

Do you really not understand that? Would you not laugh if a Braves pitcher did the same thing?

So a few yankees fans on JN represent yankee "fandom" as you said earlier?

Not just Yankees fans think its funny, fwiw. And I had no problem when red sox fans laughed when Wang gave up the home run to end his perfect game a few weeks ago. Its a big time rivavlry, and you never want to see your rival have a historic moment.

You are being completely ridiculous and not making much sense at all.

I have to admit that I thought it was funny when Call Everett broke up Mussina's perfect game. He was lights out that night though

This year, Yankee fans have become Sox fans of years ago. Knowing that their team is fundamentally flawed, they have to revel in the 'failures' of the team that they are chasing.

I have to admit that I thought it was funny when Call Everett broke up Mussina's perfect game. He was lights out that night though

This year, Yankee fans have become Sox fans of years ago. Knowing that their team is fundamentally flawed, they have to revel in the 'failures' of the team that they are chasing.

Not really I just think it's funny, mostly because Curt Schilling is a jackass. For some reason you're trying to find some ridiculous psychological reason why we think its funny when it's really not that complicated.

Have fun grasping at straws though.

Not really I just think it's funny, mostly because Curt Schilling is a jackass. For some reason you're trying to find some ridiculous psychological reason why we think its funny when it's really not that complicated.

Have fun grasping at straws though.

I fully admit that Schilling is a jackass. As long as you admit that Mussina is a whiny little bitch, we'll be in agreement.

Archived