What was the matter with that Maxs vacation thread?

SouthernJet

Other than the man a$$ not really.

ya, I agree, ,and i only put that in cause I have seen those gay pix millions of times here,, the yseem to allowthat,, how many gay parade assless chap photos have we seen,,

Look i am working along with other people -we can not have pictures of things inappropriate in a working business environment for people at work- that is all.

OK, then why not delete that one photo, ,I will restart thread without that,,

well, as the jn'er with probably the biggest microscope on him as far as posting pics, i would say other than the bare asses which definitely are verboten, the pic of the implied oral sex was a problem. Although there was no actual peni in it, the implied nature of the pic was enough to warrent deleting. Now I am no mod, but just saying what i myself would not post here with the common sense of knowing how things are on a board not specifically geared to adult topics.

As for the other "gay themed" pics, none of them to my knowledge, or at least any i have posted' have any shown any real or simulated sex act, just guys dressed up kinda gay or in costume.

well, as the jn'er with probably the biggest microscope on him as far as posting pics, i would say other than the bare asses which definitely are verboten, the pic of the implied oral sex was a problem. Although there was no actual peni in it, the implied nature of the pic was enough to warrent deleting. Now I am no mod, but just saying what i myself would not post here with the common sense of knowing how things are on a board not specifically geared to adult topics.

As for the other "gay themed" pics, none of them to my knowledge, or at least any i have posted' have any shown any real or simulated sex act, just guys dressed up kinda gay or in costume.

OK, thanks Brutus,, Maybe I can return favor some day ;)

but the pix of guys with sheep that have posted here amillkion times are OK, ,I would hope it was just the gay parade pix, ,although they have had tons of bareass gay parade photos here before

OK, thanks Brutus,, Maybe I can return favor some day ;)

Dude, that wasn't the point. Do I THINK your pics are bad? NO. I have had my own share of pics deleted, heck two girls in thsirts not showing any real skin that just happened to be kissing and that was deleted, so obviously I know what it is like to have the hammer thrown down on. I am the last one to get offended by anything on this board, just giving the explanation why OTHERS would have a beef, while still keeping my right and your right to post those funny gay pics when we do. You mentioned seeing other gay pics countless times, i just wanted to point out the difference so that we can continue to post those gay pics to poke fun at the mods. ;)

Dude, that wasn't the point. Do I THINK your pics are bad? NO. I have had my own share of pics deleted, heck two girls in thsirts not showing any real skin that just happened to be kissing and that was deleted, so obviously I know what it is like to have the hammer thrown down on. I am the last one to get offended by anything on this board, just giving the explanation why OTHERS would have a beef, while still keeping my right and your right to post those funny gay pics when we do. You mentioned seeing other gay pics countless times, i just wanted to point out the difference so that we can continue to post those gay pics to poke fun at the mods. ;)

whatever

OK, then why not delete that one photo, ,I will restart thread without that,,

Hey...why not just do whatever you want and leave a copy of rules you will follow on my desk. This should make this weekly nonsense easier.

Thanks.

Hey...why not just do whatever you want and leave a copy of rules you will follow on my desk. This should make this weekly nonsense easier.

Thanks.

because i posted stuff that has been here FOREVER,, you know ,, the dumb gay parade stuff,,

but, oh well , lke you say :tumbleweed:

Thanks.

To be fair, I don't think this is even close to what the guy was saying so no need to act like a 15 yr old schoolgirl who was just dumped at the prom. He was asking what else was wrong with the thread beside the one pic, yeah he should have pmed someone, but you should have been nice enough to pm him or post a mature answer.

To be fair, I don't think this is even close to what the guy was saying so no need to act like a 15 yr old schoolgirl who was just dumped at the prom. He was asking what else was wrong with the thread beside the one pic, yeah he should have pmed someone, but you should have been nice enough to pm him or post a mature answer.

I just got home and I had nothing to do with his other thread. 15 yr old school girl? Nice. It's very simple....if it was removed...it was done so by a Mod. End of story.

No need for a thread to question the mods...no need to act like your getting picked on. Things are removed from this site for many different reasons and Id like to respectfully point out...none of which needs to be explained to the posters. If you have a question or concern PM us. or send me an E-mail @ smizzy@jetnation.com

Normally Mods will Pm you and tell you why something isn't allowed.

Arsis...It's obvious you don't like me. Not a big deal. But understand that your little comments...even the ones you make about my mother in others REP comments...I see. You have the option to put me on ignore,I would recommend doing that instead of looking to pick a fight in every thread I'm in.

I just got home and I had nothing to do with his other thread. 15 yr old school girl? Nice. It's very simple....if it was removed...it was done so by a Mod. End of story.

No need for a thread to question the mods...no need to act like your getting picked on. Things are removed from this site for many different reasons and Id like to respectfully point out...none of which needs to be explained to the posters. If you have a question or concern PM us. or send me an E-mail @ smizzy@jetnation.com

Normally Mods will Pm you and tell you why something isn't allowed.

Arsis...It's obvious you don't like me. Not a big deal. But understand that your little comments...even the ones you make about my mother in others REP comments...I see. You have the option to put me on ignore,I would recommend doing that instead of looking to pick a fight in every thread I'm in.

How do you see others' rep you bastard!

How do you see others' rep you bastard!

Any mod can go into your rep comment box. and some can even neg rep you repeatedly without having to wait to spread the seed. the moderator abuse is running rampant I tell you!

Just kidding! :cool0043::biggrin:

You have the option to put me on ignore,I would recommend doing that instead of looking to pick a fight in every thread I'm in.

Actually we don't have that option. We're not allowed to ignore mods. Believe me, I've tried. :lol:

Archived