Jake Peavy

Blackout

I remember at the begining of the season a few people on here weren't high on Peavy when I picked him as my Cy candidate, or said something to the effect (i forget what the context was)

on a pitching staff that includes a 300 game winner and a young stud in Chris Young, Peavy is clearly the ace and probably the best pitcher in the NL

when is this guy a free agent?

I remember at the begining of the season a few people on here weren't high on Peavy when I picked him as my Cy candidate, or said something to the effect (i forget what the context was)

on a pitching staff that includes a 300 game winner and a young stud in Chris Young, Peavy is clearly the ace and probably the best pitcher in the NL

when is this guy a free agent?

Some Yankee fans favorite refrain: "When is this guy a Free Agent?"

lol..because yankee fans are money humpers.

peavy perfers the NL more then the crappy AL in my mind.

Yep...The Mets and Sox are allergic to spending...:roll:

New York Yankees $ 189,639,045

Boston Red Sox $ 143,026,214

New York Mets $ 115,231,663

How convenient you rounded 189 to 200...

Poor little Mets...

Poor little Red Sox....

How will they survive?:roll:

I am abhorrant to the discrepancy of BiG Market clubs in MLB and have said that many times. It shpould be fixed.

The reason I used 200 for the Yankees, is that 189 does not include Clemens. Let's not forget that little nugget. It is not a conveniency, it is a fact.

yes, the Mets, Yanks and Boston all spend more. Fact is the Yankees spend the most by close to 30%, if we use the understated 200 mill figure

Archived