Attn...Long Islanders

Brenjetsfan

its south shore....

Guys you can't compare living in Jersey, NY Conn..**** you can get a 10 Bedroom mansion in Georgia for 400..but hey you want NYC/LI your gonna pay, just like a house down the shore in Jersey 2 bd on water $400 go north and pay 400 for a bigger house but in the burbs....NO COMPARISON....I personally... NO OFFENSE to anyone here could never live in PA,CT or NYC....but thats me I LOVE THE JERSEY SHORE....5 min to shore, 1 hour to my JETS....thats all I need...carry on ....:vactiontime:

agree, its all individual,,but Bren,, if you love the Jersey shore,, try the Carolina Shore,,less crowded and more for your money,,

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No offense taken, joe. Many of the people out here rarely (if at all) ever go into the Greatest City in the World. Especially the locals east of Ronkonkoma. I never quite understood that, to be honest. So in that sense, yes. I suppose insular is an appropriate term.

Yep, and that is exactly what i meant.

agree, its all individual,,but Bren,, if you love the Jersey shore,, try the Carolina Shore,,less crowded and more for your money,,

Good thought, SJ. It's my favorite place in the USA. One issue though, for those of us who are not in sales, what type of industry is located on the Caroliana's Coastline? An industry that pays well enough that you can live comfortably in this "cheaper" home? It's not a heck of a lot cheaper if your income gets slashed by a third, you know?

Good thought, SJ. It's my favorite place in the USA. One issue though, for those of us who are not in sales, what type of industry is located on the Caroliana's Coastline? An industry that pays well enough that you can live comfortably in this "cheaper" home? It's not a heck of a lot cheaper if your income gets slashed by a third, you know?

No worries garb, i am sure you own a computer, just get a broadband connection and I will send you some webcams and you can be up and in business in no time from anywhere! And if you take in a female roommate, you can cut your rent in half and probably quadruple the money you bring in! ;)

lolSC

No worries garb, i am sure you own a computer, just get a broadband connection and I will send you some webcams and you can be up and in business in no time from anywhere! And if you take in a female roommate, you can cut your rent in half and probably quadruple the money you bring in! ;)

lolSC

You always have to "go there," don't you. Why do you do that? Oh, wait, I know - to get a rise out of me. But why? Oh, wait, I know, you think I'm a repressed prude and are trying to prove a point? But why? Oh, wait, you think this makes you look cool to your new internet "friends?"

lolSC

lolSC

POTW NOM , Garb is Sooo Hot ,Just sayin' lolsc

You always have to "go there," don't you. Why do you do that? Oh, wait, I know - to get a rise out of me. But why? Oh, wait, I know, you think I'm a repressed prude and are trying to prove a point? But why? Oh, wait, you think this makes you look cool to your new internet "friends?"

lolSC

Sheesh, it was just a suggestion, :)

this is POTW worthy? Wow. POTW has gone down the crapper. I apologize in advance, GB and GG. Your job(s) have definitely become a lot tougher.

Maybe not POTW material, but it WAS kinda funny. Admit it, 'Banza.

for out of the home work its hotel/restaurant/entertainment oriented,,

obviusly if you can get work from home laptop work then where you live doesnt matter,,

I assume there are lots of jobs these days u can do from home puter

Did I miss the whole lolsc thread? What does that mean?

It is something I started, after a mod didn't pick up on my sarcasm denoted by the standard wink smilie and regular lol. Sarcasm is very hard to pull off in written form, so lolSC is just a safe way to denote it so that everyone knows what is said is sarcasm and should not be taken seriously. It has been well received here overall. I am now trying to come up with the next phrase to coin for this site..

Be grateful, 80. It's the "new" "cool" thing to do amongst the strange clique here. Quite frankly, I beleive it's for those with a certain, rare, learning disability - knowing how to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not. I loath to say it - but I think you're too smart for that group. :)

Ooops....wait ----- lolSC ;)

Did I miss the whole lolsc thread? What does that mean?

Be grateful, 80. It's the "new" "cool" thing to do amongst the strange clique here. Quite frankly, I beleive it's for those with a certain, rare, learning disability - knowing how to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not. I loath to say it - but I think you're too smart for that group. :)

Ooops....wait ----- lolSC ;)

edited-----way too funny but would have led to at least a temporary banning

########################################################################################## ####################################################

edited-----way too funny but would have led to at least a temporary banning

########################################################################################## ####################################################

damn! so close! lolSC

this is POTW worthy? Wow. POTW has gone down the crapper. I apologize in advance, GB and GG. Your job(s) have definitely become a lot tougher.

Yup, it's almost as good as your nom for "Pay your water bill."

Good times.

I may be alone here, but I love the Garb/Joebaby dynamic!

You are alone.

Honestly, he reminds me a little of my brother - who is named Joe. He's kind if a perv (couldn't wait to come home from the Disney Cruise with his young family and tell everyone about the "yummie mummies.") And, he's generally a pain in the azz. hahahahaha....

Glad I'm here to amuse you, V.

I may be alone here, but I love the Garb/Joebaby dynamic!

I've noticed the excitement between the two as well, V. Will be interesting to see if anyone else here has noticed it.

Archived