Cable(Charter) or Satellite(DIRECTV through Verizon)

wildthing2022000

My family is deciding whether or not to switch to DIRECTV through Verizon after having Charter.

Currently with Charter we have the phone, cable, & internet deal for about ~$170(it's over $100 but my dad isn't 100% sure on the exact #) and if we switch over to Verizon we can get Verizon 3.0 Mbps internet, unlimited calling, & DIRECTV with 4 boxes(1 DVR) for just $89.99 a month for a year.

I'm just asking is this worth it if we decide to get it?

My family is deciding whether or not to switch to DIRECTV through Verizon after having Charter.

Currently with Charter we have the phone, cable, & internet deal for about ~$170(it's over $100 but my dad isn't 100% sure on the exact #) and if we switch over to Verizon we can get Verizon 3.0 Mbps internet, unlimited calling, & DIRECTV with 4 boxes(1 DVR) for just $89.99 a month for a year.

I'm just asking is this worth it if we decide to get it?

That verizon deal sounds really cheap!

I got Direct TV and it kicks so much ass, not to mention the football package, but you can also change your programingpay/whatever other aspects of your package you want, I never have ever had a problem with them. THey install for free and will move you for free if you move. Its good **** man do it. I dont get internet through them or a house phone though, I have a cell and steal internet...So maybe that might be a problem for some.

Hey I just got an email just a little reminder about Direct Tvs NFL tiket package, They already know i want it and Idont have to do **** they just start it up. The email started with J E T S JETS JETS JETS on the top and then on to how Ill get all available channels and all the movie channels for free just for 45 a month. Theres like 50 movie channels and Now Ill get SNY channel, something I cant get out here in San Diego any other way. I love you Direct TV. Its these kind of personalized email that I have come to love from this great company..

I was wondering because I don't want to see the bill become even higher after the year is up. BTW if I get the sports package also do I get SNY despite not living in the area?

I didnt not see this untill after I submitted your answer, Im pshyic or some**** or just am a great Jets fan and knew what you wanted to know

Archived