Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

If Giambi returns this year he should return to the bench

Where did you get that? Even Kay said it during a game...Cash called Williams and Williams said he didn't want to discuss it.

100% correct. Madmike at it again. Unbelievable.

As per BP.

That's total bull****. Cashman confirmed that he called the WSox GM after hearing of the proposed deal through the media, and was quickly told that the WSox had no interest. It was on the broadcast when the Yankees were in Chicago. I'm glad your "sources" are so credible :confused:

Lets see your source pal. Cashman would never confirm that in print.

Abreu rumor Dyes with GM call

Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 4:00 AM

CHICAGO - A published report in Chicago indicated the Yankees and White Sox were discussing a Bobby Abreu-for-Jermaine Dye trade, but sources said yesterday that Chicago had no desire to pursue such a deal.

A source with knowledge of the situation said Yankee GM Brian Cashman had followed up the report by placing a call to counterpart Kenny Williams, but Williams expressed no interest in swapping outfielders.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2007/06/05/2007-06-05_abreu_rumor_dyes_with_gm_call.html

Sit down, shut up, and call me your daddy. "Pal".

Sorry. I'm gonna trust Joe Sheheen who broke story after story this past off season more than some article in the Daily News. I doubt the Yankees would be stupid enough to think about doing this trade.

Very convenient of you madmike. :roll:

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company