BoSox Fans that are killing me!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

You're such a jinxed b@stard...dont you get it? Youre the ONLY jinx on this board...COME TO TERMS WITH IT AND MOVE ON. I have forgetten more about baseball than you'll ever know. Youre in over your head, boy. Better get out now while the gettin's good.

THIS DUMB POST CAUSED THE OBSCENE ROUT TODAY, YOU MORON. Yet you keep running your big fat mouth and now youre pathetically trying to bring me into your lair of loserdom by casting me as some supposed jinx. But here is the problem, most of what I say happens and I never run my mouth after a meaningless win streak the way you do.

And now you've given me enough amunition for the rest of the year to dissect when the Yankees tank! And make no mistake...they'll tank!

YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT...YOURE PLAYING RIGHT INTO MY HANDS!

why did you avoid my posts in your anti-arod thread?

First and foremost...this is a thread that pertains only to RSN members, Yankee fans feel free not to post. Go play in traffic for all I care.

Now, onward to the subject of my most recent ire: So called "Red Sox Nation!" I've about had it with all of you people. It all started with the obscene amount of front-runnin' phonies that have embarrassingly joined the RSN bandwagon since last fall. I miss the elbow room!!! I was willing to look past all of that because those of us with legit battlescars have finally been given what we thirsted for last fall. But lately, you people are really trying my patience!

Then you cried for Pay-dro and D-Lowe which really irked me...but I nevertheless said nothing!

But now, most of you have collectively pushed me over the deep end and it is high time that I unleash my wrath on you!!!

1. Youre second-guessing Big Schill...John Wayne re-incarnated. How soon we forget, none of this would be possible without him and we're truly blessed that he is on our side! John "Charcoal" Burkett anyone?

2. Youre booing Foulkie, my friggin' man, of all people to boo! One of the most consistent closers ever! Again, none of this would be possible without him! Closer-by-Committee anyone?

3. Youre booing Mr. Cowboy Up Himself, the heart and soul of the team...Garb, you better keep that mouth shut! Mienkiewicz anyone? He cant hit the broad side of a barn!!!

4. You're questioning Manny Ramirez's desire and will to win! a. He has no desire, he is simply a defensive liability in LF and a true idiot savant of hitting! Best RHed hitter in the game, mind you. Has been ultra-consistent since his rookie year...World Series MVP...yet you people call him out! Simply Stunning!

4. And now youre booing Edgar Renteria, a perrenial gold glove threat at SS. You people make Yankee fans look less moronic THAN THEY ARE when you behave in this manner! How exactly is that gonna help?

I expect this type of reactionary behavior from the Shaughnesseys, Felgers, McAdams, Bob Ryans, Lobels, Callahans, and Buckleys of the universe...they are all so goddamn self-absorbed and agenda-driven. These hackey sportswriters are who you people are taking your cues from??? RSN should rise above this...until you do, you're no better than the average, ham-and-egger Yankee homers.

Thank God I get a break from you people during football season!!!

Dude, don't get upset at you fellow boston fans because they have an ounce of objectivity in them to go with a bit of actual knowledge of the game

Hmmm...lets see:

1. Edgar is hotter than a hydrogen explosion right now.

2. SuperManny is back!

3. Ortiz is hitting stratospheric bombs at Yankee Stadium (oh wait...that always happens)

4. The lucky Yankee win-streak has long since been forgotten and memories of Saturday's Boston Massacre are lingering.

JonE...whats going on here, i thought I was supposed to be a "jinx" like you?

Hmmm...lets see:

1. Edgar is hotter than a hydrogen explosion right now.

2. SuperManny is back!

3. Ortiz is hitting stratospheric bombs at Yankee Stadium (oh wait...that always happens)

4. The lucky Yankee win-streak has long since been forgotten and memories of Saturday's Boston Massacre are lingering.

JonE...whats going on here, i thought I was supposed to be a "jinx" like you?

move up 3 posts and respond to my post that you've been avoiding for the last 100 years

Archived