It's rainin' men Haleluja!

Verde

when i was a junior in college... i won an "air band / karaoke" contest ... by being one of the weather girls doing this song :D

and then years later... i was mother nature in a middle school rendition of the song...lol..

me and three 7th grade girls.

:lol:

when i was a junior in college... i won an "air band / karaoke" contest ... by being one of the weather girls doing this song :D

and then years later... i was mother nature in a middle school rendition of the song...lol..

This revelation does not shock me in the least.;) You singing in a play in school. Who would have guessed!

Garb I have a question... your ID or whatever says "transition player"... is that in the sense of... you know..."batting for both teams" ?? :confused:

Wow, you catch on quick ;)

Actually, my title disappeared as well as my ability to disable that stupid reputation stuff. I blame Max.

That's so you, gg!

Archived