Titans' Tyrone Calico Nailed For Sex In Public

Apparently the $35 Red Roof Inn bill was too much. :shock:

---------------------------------------------------

Calico accused of having sex in public

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee Titans wide receiver Tyrone Calico has been cited for public indecency for having sex with an 18-year-old woman in his sport utility vehicle.

Metro Nashville police said Calico, 24, was issued the misdemeanor citation early on May 12 near Nashville's Music Row area. A police officer found the player and Domonike Wheeler, 18, having sex in the back seat of Calico's Cadillac Escalade, police spokesman Don Aaron said Monday.

Both Calico and Wheeler are scheduled to appear in court May 26. She also is charged with public indecency.

Calico is entering his third season with the Titans.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3635466

Apparently the $35 Red Roof Inn bill was too much. :shock:

---------------------------------------------------

Calico accused of having sex in public

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee Titans wide receiver Tyrone Calico has been cited for public indecency for having sex with an 18-year-old woman in his sport utility vehicle.

Metro Nashville police said Calico, 24, was issued the misdemeanor citation early on May 12 near Nashville's Music Row area. A police officer found the player and Domonike Wheeler, 18, having sex in the back seat of Calico's Cadillac Escalade, police spokesman Don Aaron said Monday.

Both Calico and Wheeler are scheduled to appear in court May 26. She also is charged with public indecency.

Calico is entering his third season with the Titans.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3635466

The only problem I see with this is, was it a busy time of day? If not, what's the big deal?

I've done it in a cemetary on a weekend morning. :D

Outside U Mass. stadium in Amherst on a weekend morning. Secluded areas near a major route in the early evening. :D If the general public cannot see ya, than have at it! :)

The only problem I see with this is, was it a busy time of day? If not, what's the big deal?

I've done it in a cemetary on a weekend morning. :D

Outside U Mass. stadium in Amherst on a weekend morning. Secluded areas near a major route in the early evening. :D If the general public cannot see ya, than have at it! :)

Off of University drive??? Fearing Street??? How about by the High Jump pits?.. did you at least take her to the Pub for Onion Rings or Judies for a popover afterwards ;)

Off of University drive??? Fearing Street??? How about by the High Jump pits?.. did you at least take her to the Pub for Onion Rings or Judies for a popover afterwards ;)

She had family living nearby. We visited with them afterwards. :D She had some very hot sisters! :D

...But I was calm, cool and had self restraint at that point! :mrgreen:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a road hummer.

It is as American as Chevrolet, Mom and apple pies.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a road hummer.

It is as American as Chevrolet, Mom and apple pies.

ok... this one is sooooooo easy... but i am not going to make comments about your mother...but i am not surprised that you know a lot about hummers and apple pies... :lol:

Has anyone NOT been busted for having sex in public?

I have but was just told to move on, but come to think about it this is really wrong

if you have sex in your home which is your property(well really the bank's) and its okay why cant you have sex in your vehicle if you are parked in a secluded area with tints on your windows...I understand full view of teh public may be considered indecent but doesn't the privacy of your home fall under the same description as your vehicle if no one can see you???

You'd think cops would have something better to do. You know, like dropping car doors on their feet, or something like that.

You just made the list buddy!!! :lol:

I've busted countless people for banging in the back of their van, truck or even front seat of the car over the 4 years I've worked as a cop. They're so easy to spot, we actually make a game of it on the weekends. When we find a prospective car, we send messages to the other cars via the computer and all show up. We sneak up and shine them at the same time, it's a classic response. The woman always covers themselves up in a panic, the guy just sits there. We've never written a ticket like Calico's though unless it was full blown exhibitionism.

The last one I busted, I snuck up and this chick was polishing the driver's knob on the side of the road. After the blast of light, I kindly asked them to go somewhere else and next time they stop on the side of the road to NOT leave their headlights on! :lol:

The only thing we have to make sure of is that both people are of age and/or consenting. Last week my coworker broke up a 24 year old and a 15 year old in the back of the 24 year old's van. Another fine internet meeting. As a father, that's scary stuff. [-X

The last one I busted, I snuck up and this chick was polishing the driver's knob on the side of the road.

Damn cops. This thread was about having sex in your car. And you respond with this.

I believe the only penalty levied against anyone

busted by law enforcement for participating in a sexual act in a public place, should be to have your picture posted at the local post office. :D

Police officers should carry digital cameras and use them when peeking through the steamy windows. :)

The following day @ the post office you'd have your 15 minutes of fame? :D

You just made the list buddy!!! :lol:

I've busted countless people for banging in the back of their van, truck or even front seat of the car over the 4 years I've worked as a cop. They're so easy to spot, we actually make a game of it on the weekends. When we find a prospective car, we send messages to the other cars via the computer and all show up. We sneak up and shine them at the same time, it's a classic response. The woman always covers themselves up in a panic, the guy just sits there. We've never written a ticket like Calico's though unless it was full blown exhibitionism.

The last one I busted, I snuck up and this chick was polishing the driver's knob on the side of the road. After the blast of light, I kindly asked them to go somewhere else and next time they stop on the side of the road to NOT leave their headlights on! :lol:

The only thing we have to make sure of is that both people are of age and/or consenting. Last week my coworker broke up a 24 year old and a 15 year old in the back of the 24 year old's van. Another fine internet meeting. As a father, that's scary stuff. [-X

This is exactly why we need to hire more cops. I mean, who would look out for automibile upholstery in crime-ridden pissholes like Detroit if it weren't for efforts like this?

Archived