Chris Henry in trouble again

Matt39

Bengals' wide-receiver Chris Henry is accused of breaking the law again.

9News has learned that Florence police interviewed Henry, along with Bengal Reggie McNeal on Tuesday.

The two football pros may have been involved in assaulting a 16-year-old boy.

The family of the victim shared their story exclusively with 9News Tuesday night.

They talked off-camera because they say they're not ready to publicly show their faces.

But they are angry, alleging that Bengals players Chris Henry, along with a few others, beat the 16-year-old so severely that he had to be treated at the hospital for his injuries.

"It's very obvious," said Captain Linny Cloyd, of the Florence police department. "I've seen the young man. There's no doubt he was assaulted. At this point we're still trying to figure out who is who

how stupid could you be...you get arrested for not using ur signal when driving and reggie mcneal is a bum who will never be good. Its sad because Henry had potential to be the Bengals solid big play threat aside from Ocho and Whos your mama...dissapointing

If this imbecile could have just stayed out of trouble for a few years, he'd have secured a contract that would have had him set financially forever (or at least by most rational peoples' standards).

F-him. This world owes him nothing.

this is a POTW. puts into perspective how these spoiled pampered fools have no clue how to manage their lives or their money. if you sign a $30mil or even a $10mil contract, you should never have to work another day in your life once your career is over.

Have to wonder what led up to this.

Something must have gone down. They just didn't see these kids walking down the street and decide to beat the crap out of them.

Drug deal gone bad?

reports now saying 2 people attacked henry, one guy had a plunger and the other guy had a coat hanger. said something about making him "flushable." i think he was just defending himself. :bag:

Have to wonder what led up to this.

Something must have gone down. They just didn't see these kids walking down the street and decide to beat the crap out of them.

Drug deal gone bad?

Exactly. Though he's a piece of trash I doubt Henry saw a 16 year old walking down the road and decided to assualt him for no reason. Nothing validates assualting a child, but there has to be more to the story then a random act of violence by a millionaire.

Exactly. Though he's a piece of trash I doubt Henry saw a 16 year old walking down the road and decided to assualt him for no reason. Nothing validates assualting a child, but there has to be more to the story then a random act of violence by a millionaire.

worst case: he's a thug with no conscience or self-esteem that had to smack down some 16 year old kid that might have heckled him for getting suspended (ala marcus vick with his gat at the mcd's parking lot).

best case: he was in the wrong place at the wrong time... yet again. another case of poor decisionmaking and refusing to stay home out of trouble or walk away.

don't think it matters much, if he was involved, it's likely over for him as he was already on a very short leash.

worst case: he's a thug with no conscience or self-esteem that had to smack down some 16 year old kid that might have heckled him for getting suspended (ala marcus vick with his gat at the mcd's parking lot).

best case: he was in the wrong place at the wrong time... yet again. another case of poor decisionmaking and refusing to stay home out of trouble or walk away.

don't think it matters much, if he was involved, it's likely over for him as he was already on a very short leash.

Either way he's scum. Get him the hell out of the NFL.

It's funny. When the Bengals turned the corner, I was glad to see it. They had sucked for so long and that fan base had waited long enough for a winner that I was glad Marvin Lewis was able to get them into being competitive and a winning franchise. After all the arrests and thugs that the team has and continues to draft, I hope they fall flat on their faces this upcoming season.

I'll give Chad Johnson credit. Some people don't like his ego, but the guy keeps his nose clean and does his job.

You guys are killing me with this thread. Can we at least get some more facts before you execute the guy?

He's an idiot for sure but I'm not sure that he would pull over and beat the crap out of a 16 year old, who is a friend of his brother, on a "whim" or throw beer bottles.

You guys are killing me with this thread. Can we at least get some more facts before you execute the guy?

He'ss an idiot but I'm not sure that he would pull over and beat the crap out of a 16 year old, who is a friend of his brother, on a "whim."

Sorry Gainzo, your post made no sense.

;) ;)

He'ss an idiot but I'm not sure that he would pull over and beat the crap out of a 16 year old, who is a friend of his brother, on a "whim."

point is once you get involved in enough of this garbage you lose the benefit of the doubt. he's lost it in the eyes of the fans and the league. there is only so often you can use the "wrong place/wrong time excuse" and even if the one final straw that breaks the goddell's back he was "innocent," oh well, you have the rep.

point is once you get involved in enough of this garbage you lose the benefit of the doubt. he's lost it in the eyes of the fans and the league. there is only so often you can use the "wrong place/wrong time excuse" and even if the one final straw that breaks the goddell's back he was "innocent," oh well, you have the rep.

I understand your point but Henry has stated he wasn't there.

The teens statement put some doubt in my mind as he said a black Escalade or Navigator pulled up and then he said:

The victim's family tells 9News that the teen knows Henry and knows his vehicle because he lives in the neighborhood and was friends with Henry's younger brother.

I understand your point but Henry has stated he wasn't there.

The teens statement put some doubt in my mind as he said a black Escalade or Navigator pulled up and then he said:

if he wasn't there he should be off the hook obviously. i guess it's conceivable the kids beat themselves up to frame henry. but this is why you don't live your life as a thug turd, cause when someone comes around with allegations, it's nice to have the benefit of the doubt.

if he wasn't there he should be off the hook obviously. i guess it's conceivable the kids beat themselves up to frame henry. but this is why you don't live your life as a thug turd, cause when someone comes around with allegations, it's nice to have the benefit of the doubt.

I'm sure the facts will emerge in the coming days/weeks. Who knows what happened?

If Henry was part of this then ban his arse until midway through the 2008 season.

If Henry is being set up then he deserves an apology.

Check out the thread I just bumped. The media does a great job of throwing guys under the bus before all facts are known and then barely making a mention of it when they are proven wrong.

Henry has his rep to stand on-I guess that is why it is hard to believe he is innocent.

His rep also makes him a target.

If Henry was apart of this he deserves everything he gets from the courts as well as the NFL.

It's really mind-boggling. Regardless of whether he's innocent or guilty, the fact remains he's in trouble again. How hard can it really be to steer clear of bad acts.

He's in trouble again because a 16 year old and 18 year old have accused him, a "white guy," and another Bengals player of arbitrarily pulling over and beating the crap out of them.

It will be interesting to see what the facts are here.

Update:

Bengals' Henry draws cops' attention again

Suspended WR investigated for assault, but source says claim is unfounded

ChannelCincinnati.com

Updated: 1:00 p.m. ET June 13, 2007

FLORENCE, Ky. - Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry is under suspicion of assault, Florence investigators said, but a source told News 5 on Wednesday that the claim is unfounded.

Capt. Linny Cloyd said previously that a 16-year-old boy claimed the wide receiver was one of two men who jumped from an SUV Friday night and attacked him. The teen also claimed to have seen wide receiver Reggie McNeal inside the car.

The teen filed a police report Friday night. According to the report, he and a friend were walking along the corner of Mount Zion Road and Wetherington Boulevard. A little after 11:00 p.m., an SUV pulled up next to them. A man got out of the car and began assaulting the victim.

Story continues below ↓advertisement

According to the report, when the two teens tried to run away, a second man got out of the car and pushed one of the boys to the ground.

The next day, the alleged victim told police the second man was Chris Henry, said Cloyd. That's also when he told police he saw McNeal inside the car.

But Wednesday morning, a source told News 5 that police have found that the teen's claims were unfounded.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19209312/

Even though the 16 year old knew Henry's brother, and had most probably met Henry, he only figured out the next day the two Bengals were involved?

I call BS on this.

Did the kid have a Steelers jersey on when he supposedly got the s*** beat out of him by Henry?

Probably. Go Stiiiilers!

Seriously though. Henry was screwed over by those two clowns. Look at this thread as proof of that.

Probably. Go Stiiiilers!

Seriously though. Henry was screwed over by those two clowns. Look at this thread as proof of that.

i disagree. henry's horrendous behaviour has as much to do with him becoming a target as his fame. he may be innocent this time but i certainly don't feel sorry for him that these kids did this.

Archived