Yankees got the long ball working.

ShadowJet35

7-1 after the fourth, Deki, A-Rod, and Posada go deep. A rod to the third deck.

Sui hit a hanging fastball, Jorge hit a curve low and away....

Jeter makes a nice double play...

I really like what I'm seeing out of my beloved yankees....

(P.S. Mussina pitching a helluva game.)

7-1 after the fourth, Deki, A-Rod, and Posada go deep. A rod to the third deck.

Sui hit a hanging fastball, Jorge hit a curve low and away....

Jeter makes a nice double play...

I really like what I'm seeing out of my beloved yankees....

(P.S. Mussina pitching a helluva game.)

With the Sox getting crushed right now your beloved Yanks may only be 8.5 games out of 1st place!

And with your prospering sox and overrall struggling yanks, you might only be down by 19 championships come season end...

Why do you do the 26-6 thing? It makes no sense to me.

Do I say that the Pats are up 3-1 in the Super Bowl stakes over your Jets? No.

Why do you do the 26-6 thing? It makes no sense to me.

Do I say that the Pats are up 3-1 in the Super Bowl stakes over your Jets? No.

3-1 isn't impressive at all, one lucky year and it's almost even. The socks could win 6 years in a row and not have half the rings the Yankees have.

3-1 isn't impressive at all, one lucky year and it's almost even. The socks could win 6 years in a row and not have half the rings the Yankees have.

That's it right there, a organization's goal amongst creation is to win, to be competetive, what better way for that to happen than to win championships.

And since our conception, we have been winners, we have been legendary, we are prestigous, we won 26 championships more than any other proffesional team in their respective sports. The Idea of a team being able to trash talk after 6 championships, and 1 of which taking 90 years.... Makes me go crazy.... Just because you are slightly better than us one year doesn't erase years of history.

We are a dynasty, the most prestigous in any sport, we pwn this sport and everything around it, the sox just want to squeeze any enjoyment out of this season as they can because they know deep down in their hearts that this is the last time, until the next ice age, that they lead by this many games...

there, i'm done.

There have been 41 Super Bowls so I doubt any team in the NFL could have won 26 titles but this should sum it up:

Patriots: 5 Super Bowl appearances, 3 wins (all in my lifetime).

Jets: 1 Super Bowl appearance, 1 win (1969).

There have been 41 Super Bowls so I doubt any team in the NFL could have won 26 titles but this should sum it up:

Okay, and that sir, in my eyes, is a valid argument, the only real response I could have to that is that, those championships (2001, 2003, 2004) are the only reasons that Pats fans are on message boards, prior to that Pats fans were non-existent, just like Jills fans.

the jets have a better win % in the super bowl than the pats.

Okay, and that sir, in my eyes, is a valid argument, the only real response I could have to that is that, those championships (2001, 2003, 2004) are the only reasons that Pats fans are on message boards, prior to that Pats fans were non-existent, just like Jills fans.

I'm going to log off in 2 minutes as Rescue Me is on but I will leave you with this:

I've had season tickets to the Patriots since 1992 (I'm 34 years of age). I went to the Super Bowl when the Pats lost to the Packers and then went to Pittsburgh the next seasonwhen they lost 7-6 to the Steelers in the playoffs.

The Pats have a hardcore following. In Boston the Pats and Sox are #1 and #1A (in no particular order).

3-1:p

That's it right there, a organization's goal amongst creation is to win, to be competetive, what better way for that to happen than to win championships.

And since our conception, we have been winners, we have been legendary, we are prestigous, we won 26 championships more than any other proffesional team in their respective sports. The Idea of a team being able to trash talk after 6 championships, and 1 of which taking 90 years.... Makes me go crazy.... Just because you are slightly better than us one year doesn't erase years of history.

We are a dynasty, the most prestigous in any sport, we pwn this sport and everything around it, the sox just want to squeeze any enjoyment out of this season as they can because they know deep down in their hearts that this is the last time, until the next ice age, that they lead by this many games...

there, i'm done.

We, we, we....

You're not on the team.

Or I could say that...

Of the 124,314 posts, contained in the top 10 posters, 14,732 are owned by a chowd fan,

an astonishing 30% of posts.... by one poster, or compared to the top 10 post counts, of 124,314 (combined), Pats fans have 46,169 posts. Which is nearly half the posts in which the top 10 posters have.

Bottom line, Pats fans have no lives.

Or I could say that...

Of the 124,314 posts, contained in the top 10 posters, 14,732 are owned by a chowd fan,

an astonishing 30% of posts.... by one poster, or compared to the top 10 post counts, of 124,314 (combined), Pats fans have 46,169 posts. Which is nearly half the posts in which the top 10 posters have.

Bottom line, Pats fans have no lives.

Bringing up a poster who is no longer here? He's probably over 40k posts at JI for all I know.

He was banned at JN.

There are 4 of us here. Alk, Garb, PFSIKH and myself. We were all invited.

Don't forget Thor99, and "Jets"/Bosoxfan

Thor is a Jets fan.

I think that JBF has some internet time at the Mental Institution. Have you ever seen a post from that tosser where he says where he lives?

He says he knows Boston but he's full of crap.

Archived