The official please post baby pictures of yourself thread (merged 2X)

gg

well i realize we never can get the picture of ourselves threads going.. but how about a baby picture thread?

post yourself as a toddler... or small child...

for some of you .. the pictures could be mroe recent then others :lol:

i am not sure it will work for sj and afosmof.. they might have to submit drawings ;)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was too sexy a baby, you haven't earned the privilege of seeing me in my diapers.:cool:

I noticed you didn't use past tense on that. No problems here, i would enjoy getting a good squirt in when i'm walking in a grocery store.

nokn0.jpg

"You come here, young lady!"

"No-o-o-o!"

I haven't changed. Hehe.

There you go GG. Maybe now some wusses will pony up. :)

That picture is priceless! Gloves, sensible- yet stylish- shoes, a perfectly matching outfit, a cute little purse, and best of all, attitude. Ah, a little diva! Love it!

This thread has good meaning GG but I do not see it going anywhere.

Why is that? Because we let everbody come in and piss in it? Sure....It might be a thread about taking a dump or how bad my gas might smell...but it's just as good a thread as anything in the lounge at this point.

Why is that? Because we let everbody come in and piss in it? Sure....It might be a thread about taking a dump or how bad my gas might smell...but it's just as good a thread as anything in the lounge at this point.

MOD FIGHT!!! :headbang:

Holy Smokes!!!!

I know you!!!!

Didnt we go at it in my Carmengia at a Peter Paul and Mary concert at Tanglewood?..

nice try.... but...in your dreams, sj ;) i have seen your picture.. and that would be a "no" :lol:

great thread & great pic gg. friggin faba always tryin to bring the site down :rolleyes:

I should have this pic posting thing figured out by early 09 so keep bumping this thread please...........thanks

You too? I can't post a pic either. I don't even have a digital camera. Not kidding.

Archived