The official please post baby pictures of yourself thread (merged 2X)

gg

You too? I can't post a pic either. I don't even have a digital camera. Not kidding.

I almost picked one up in the states for 129.00 cause the one I use for work doesn't fit in my pocket too well. You will soon be hooked when you get one & you should. ya store em on computer ( ya know like pm's). You click away at an event cause it's free. i'm loaded with pics on computer but its the formatting crap to get em on here that I don't bother messing with.

there is something to be said for gettin em developed by film though. you should do both.

can't remember the name of the store or i'd tell ya where to go....... we jetfans luv telling you pats fans where to go ;)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good I ain't the only idiot here...Bill Parcells has tried to explain it to me 3 times already but still...A.D.D. I guess

wait one minute there, fella! I've never had anyone teach me how to do it - nor have I gone out of my way to find out how. I think this makes me slightly less of an idiot than you. ;)

only threeeeee people have posted real pictures????? :shock: cmon.. dont make me post more of me.. LOL!!!

i know you got some out there boys and girls.... i thought this would be fun!

hey, i posted my current pix, ,and u crapped on it,, nice :confused:

for my age?

now that is hitting below the belt..

I dont think I look that old, this was taken last night at dinner

see now.. i am not going to get into the "below the belt" discussion.... cause frankly .. that is not where i want this "cute baby picture" thread to go.... and by the way ( ;) ) does mean a joke...

OY!!!!! ( knew you would like that :mrgreen: )

wait one minute there, fella! I've never had anyone teach me how to do it - nor have I gone out of my way to find out how. I think this makes me slightly less of an idiot than you. ;)

there's been a couple of threads already explaining it G...I think it has something to do with user CP settings and apparently mine are set up wrong

Good stuff, GG. What a peach! :)

fiyacracka2ti2.jpg

Another example of my winning personality. When my folks died and I cleaned out their place in '97, I found a box of pictures. Some of them are pretty funny. I also found a box of every drawing and card I ever made them. My Mom saved everything. That part was both good AND bad. It was a horrendous job.

You too? I can't post a pic either. I don't even have a digital camera. Not kidding.

After you host your image, do this:

copy and paste your link here

Photo will show up. I use image shack. Sign up using your email address, and then you can host and post away.

http://www.imageshack.us/

And trust me, I aint' all that computer literate. Talk about the Dark Ages, I finally got strong-armed into a cell phone two years ago. And it doesn't have a camera. Nope.

EDIT: Seems I'm not literate, period. I spelled "ain't" wrong! Hehe.

only threeeeee people have posted real pictures????? :shock: cmon.. dont make me post more of me.. LOL!!!

i know you got some out there boys and girls.... i thought this would be fun!

Just signed on after practice - you're adorable GG - J-phile and Mrs T too.

I've got a great one of me being stuck in a highchair bawling at around age 5 and put in the bathroom to finish my dinner after spoon-a-polting some brussle sprout's at my sister. I'll throw it up tomorrow after I scan it.

I wish I could find the one of me dressed up for halloween in one of those ridiculous costumes with the blowup heads that they made back in the 80's. I know it's floating around in the house somewhere just don't know where.

I've got a great one of me being stuck in a highchair bawling at around age 5 and put in the bathroom to finish my dinner after spoon-a-polting some brussle sprout's at my sister. I'll throw it up tomorrow after I scan it.

That's funny... if I didn't finish my dinner with the family, I was left in the kitchen at the table with the lights off until it was all gone. The food was cold, it was nasty when it was hot anyway, so how does that make sense? Besides I was crying and couldn't swallow it anyway! ha ha. I think 9PM was the latest I ever sat at the table. I surely learned my lesson.

Ugh :puke:

After you host your image, do this:

copy and paste your link here

Photo will show up. I use image shack. Sign up using your email address, and then you can host and post away.

http://www.imageshack.us/

And trust me, I aint' all that computer literate. Talk about the Dark Ages, I finally got strong-armed into a cell phone two years ago. And it doesn't have a camera. Nope.

EDIT: Seems I'm not literate, period. I spelled "ain't" wrong! Hehe.

I use Image Shack... it's definitely the best and easiest way to upload.

:thumbup:

What kind of women are you meeting then? :confused:

Just trying to bring it down to your level, that's all. :rolleyes:

:love0040:

we've all been trying to bring it down to ggg's level and follow her wise precendent.

As Jets defensive tackle Jason Ferguson prepares to hit the open market, the thinking is that there will be plenty of demand for the eight-year veteran and former seventh-round draft pick.

But there's a concern in some circles that, once Ferguson gets paid, he'll puff up and turd out with his new team, growing fat off of his signing bonus and the two-year-or-so security it provides.

"Once he gets the coin he will slack off," said a league source. "That's his M.O."

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1987&postcount=1

Haircut courtesy of Mom!

Good stuff, GG. What a peach! :)

Another example of my winning personality. When my folks died and I cleaned out their place in '97, I found a box of pictures. Some of them are pretty funny. I also found a box of every drawing and card I ever made them. My Mom saved everything. That part was both good AND bad. It was a horrendous job.

great pictures ladies!!!! you both look as i expect you to! even years ago! thankyou for sharing!

lets see if we can get others to share.. or i might have to share more of my adorable self! :lol:

Archived