Yanks back from dead: Revived Pinstripes are nightmare to Sox fans

nj meadowlands

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrong as usual. The city of boston is completely obsessed with the yankees. They chant yankees suck at Celtics Patriots and Bruins games. You won't hear "boston sucks" or "red sox suck" at any new york venue beside yankee stadium.

Same way Phillies fans react to the Muts. Same way the Padre fans react to LA Dodgers. You will never hear San Diego sucks, or Philly sucks etc. The Blosux fans have suffered from being a red headed step child for decades. The finally won a ring, and went into a daddy love me state of mind. Now a few years have passed, and they sense anotyjher century drought. Along with that comes Yankee domination over them. Not to mention they will always be that ashy elbow on the arm of the northeast. What can you say ? Beanfart is and always will be second fiddle to the team of the century, and the city too. Even the Muts whipped up on you in the world series. Talk about ownage.:P

Did he switch from the Yanks to the Mets last year, too?

First of all, that's not true.

Second of all, so what if it was? What does that have to do with my post to Scott Dierking? Why did to take a personal shot at me? That's what set me off.

I don't think I did anything to deserve that.

Archived