Predict the Post Week 17 Headline

nj meadowlands

Clemens Wins 3rd Straight Start

Jets Finish 7-9, look to build towards future

that was lame...

that should read more like...

Clemens Benched

Clemens was the starter (as Pennington rested for the playoffs) but was replaced by 3rd string Tuiasosoppo due to a lackluster performance on the field...

Stale.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RESPOND 80!!??!?!??! I had it ignored, i had no idea the post was there, and now i have to read his same tired, STALE, banter. No more replying directly, i don't want to take a trip back to middle school.

:bag::happy0069:

that was lame...

that should read more like...

Clemens Benched

Clemens was the starter (as Pennington rested for the playoffs) but was replaced by 3rd string Tuiasosoppo due to a lackluster performance on the field...

Nice. So any criticism using facts against Pennington is "hating", but hating on speculation of Clemens is a-ok! So much for rooting for the "team" and not "Against a Jets player."

As for the headline I think:

Man-DUMMY: Jets fall to 6-10 as Herm's Chief's roll into playoffs

You know the NY media, they're gonna tear into him. You also see the schedule, and it's too hard. Clemens probably sucks, Pennington is limited and will probably be exposed (I hope not, but I'm pessimistic about this year).

Nice. So any criticism using facts against Pennington is "hating", but hating on speculation of Clemens is a-ok! So much for rooting for the "team" and not "Against a Jets player."

As for the headline I think:

Man-DUMMY: Jets fall to 6-10 as Herm's Chief's roll into playoffs

You know the NY media, they're gonna tear into him. You also see the schedule, and it's too hard. Clemens probably sucks, Pennington is limited and will probably be exposed (I hope not, but I'm pessimistic about this year).

I was just teasing Barton :)

I like Clemens... hell I liked Bollinger... there is rarely a JET I dont like..

JETS DESTROY CHIEFS IN RECORD WIN!!!

Chad Pennington leads the Jets to a 97-0 win vs Kansas City. Herm Edwards states this was another learning curve for his now 0-16 team.

The Jets gain homefield adantage in the playoffs and Chad secures his MVP trophy!!!!!!:character0293:

Archived