infractions

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do these do anything? i have more infractions than Delta Tau Chi but i suffer not from this threatened "restricted access." oh wait, i am banned from chat room...

I have gotten one, but i don't know what purpose it serves other then sitting there mocking me when i go to my user cp.

if a woman complains around here, the offender is infracted or thread locked. if a man goes into the HQ to complain, we're asked to bend over the desk.

Slander against the Mods and pure, biased speculation on your part. You're just jealous because because Max prefers Faba. He likes skinny girls. :)

Not to mention - yah big baby - how would any poster know you've been "infracted" if yah didn't announce it to the world?

Slander against the Mods and pure, biased speculation on your part. You're just jealous because because Max prefers Faba. He likes skinny girls. :)

Not to mention - yah big baby - how would any poster know you've been "infracted" if yah didn't announce it to the world?

well the turd thread has really grown, it was all based upon the popular stink v. smoke poll. and my get out of banned free card was a big smash. i guess alienating your biggest traffic draws is how JN works. now i know how spiderman felt when he was being slammed in the press despite being a hero.

and i had to tell, i am a martyr now and my power grows daily.

also... apparently all infractions are permenant. little harsh, dontcha think?

You mean they're not like points on your drivers license? they don't go away over time? tell me more about infractions.

if a woman complains around here, the offender is infracted or thread locked. if a man goes into the HQ to complain, we're asked to bend over the desk.

you must be talking about some of the men who masquerade as women.. cause the real XX's here dont complain!

and by the way ..i have gotten an infraction before... so continue whining missus jgb. :baby:

You mean they're not like points on your drivers license? they don't go away over time? tell me more about infractions.

if you're related to SJ, you get at least 1 a week. if you're a direct descendant, 2 a week just for association. add in a few off color jokes, a dozen permenant infractions a week.

you must be talking about some of the men who masquerade as women.. cause the real XX's here dont complain!

and by the way ..i have gotten an infraction before... so continue whining missus jgb. :baby:

wow, if i knew that i wouldn't be so proud to be in what i thought was an exclusive club.

F.U. Joanie found God.:P

God Damn! the Cat Claws are coming out! :confused0061:

Ahem...

"we need a bodily function forum and disgusting stuff forum...

get out of MY lounge with this sh!t!!!! ( and yes pun... totally intended!!!)

i dont mind college sports, sex, and of course rock and roll

... but the middle school boy defecation/farting stuff has to go...

dont make me swat you guys on the tush and wash your mouths out with soap...

clean it up!"

So are you saying that you're a man?

Who has permanent infractions and how many? I have 1

Personally, I will not care about these until the number of infractions grows bigger than the number of times I have been locked up for real, lol.

How many infractions does it take to get to the center of a SJ/JGB/JN conspiracy?

Ahem...

clean it up!"

POTW

edit: did GG just admit to being a dude??? :confused:

Now GG, feel free to speak for yourself, I will believe that you are standup and understand the humor and levity in a lot of these posts. But i do know for a FACT that your statement does not apply to all the females. That is all I will say of this.

And for the record, complaining to the mods for something on a messageboard, if you are a man or woman, is totally gay!

Ahem...

clean it up!"

just my opinion, deviled egg boy... i did not secretly take it to a mod... and since then there have been an influx of defecation and related theme threads.. so you can see how much influence one of the remaining original members of this site has! :happy0071:

just my opinion, deviled egg boy... i did not secretly take it to a mod... and since then there have been an influx of defecation and related theme threads.. so you can see how much influence one of the remaining original members of this site has! :happy0071:

nice backpedal, she's not a hypocrite, she just meant secret complaints!!! ;)

LOL. GG, i believe this site was started around vday 2005, what is the cutoff for "original members?" It took me a month or two to find this place after the exodus, I hope i made the cutoff! lol

Where's that damn tomshane??????? hahaha

POTW

edit: did GG just admit to being a dude??? :confused:

not sure where i did that, but darnit all ..i guess my secret is out.. good job, super sleuth jgb! :happy0071: i guess i should have maxie change my name to greenguy.. oh well.

now what to do with all these tampons....

hey.. jgb .. give me your address.. i will send them express... it looks like you might need them today!

:mrgreen:

Archived