infractions

not sure where i did that, but darnit all ..i guess my secret is out.. good job, super sleuth jgb! :happy0071: i guess i should have maxie change my name to greenguy.. oh well.

now what to do with all these tampons....

hey.. jgb .. give me your address.. i will send them express... it looks like you might need them today!

:mrgreen:

540 TURD THREAD

P.U. BOX "Number 2"

Filthadelphia, PA

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a p-word that I absolutely hate. It used to be used as a name for a cat. A lot of guys here are cats.:P

Garb, please, we don't want anyone to get the wrong idea and think you are slamming or attacking some of the men on this board, please use the requisite lolSC to denote your sarcasm. That is all.

hahaha

1 expired

1 "never expires"

They dont give Garb any because they dont want to hear her complain im sure... :lol:

like that would stop me?

Joe - calling a man a cat, or asking if they need to borrow a tampon seems to be in the same ballpark to me. I get it - GG is sweet. I'm not. See, life 'aint fair sometimes. So, suck it up and take your infractions like men!

Well, what i do with them is sometimes i take them and stick them in my ears and nose and make funny faces in the mirror. Just a suggestion

:rl: Just trying to picture that made me choke on the bottlecap that I was eating.

:rl: Just trying to picture that made me choke on the bottlecap that I was eating.

See, that country slop does suck, the guy is forced to eat bottlecaps!

BTW, was out in the country last weekend, had hillbilly eggs benedict, a biscuit sliced open with sausage, poached egg and that white gravy you love.

See, that country slop does suck, the guy is forced to eat bottlecaps!

BTW, was out in the country last weekend, had hillbilly eggs benedict, a biscuit sliced open with sausage, poached egg and that white gravy you love.

No kidding? How did that treat you? Sounds like the only thing you were mising were some hashbrowns.

edit that, i edited it to avoid getting infracted after the inevitable complaints.

Here, kitty, kitty.

LOL!

You are such a Lawyer sometimes. You HAD to have gone to a highly competitive school. You just ooz manure....hence, the turd obsession. ;)

:rl: give you a hint, i hate ohio state almost as much as i hate duke.

edit: TOTW nom!

Complaint:

please remove my nomination for TOTW. I thought those nominations were for bad posts - mine was witty, funny, cute and cutting - potw, baby, not this TOTW "crap." ;)

well the turd thread has really grown, it was all based upon the popular stink v. smoke poll. and my get out of banned free card was a big smash. i guess alienating your biggest traffic draws is how JN works. now i know how spiderman felt when he was being slammed in the press despite being a hero.

and i had to tell, i am a martyr now and my power grows daily.

I have to agree. You are what keep this ship afloat. No way a website could survive losing you.

Oh wait -- TGG pretty much doubled in size since you left. My bad.

hahahaha.

Infractions serve one purpose. They help keep the mods on the same page. Rather than several mods having private conversations we do it this way so we can all see.

I have to agree. You are what keep this ship afloat. No way a website could survive losing you.

hahahaha.

Infractions serve one purpose. They help keep the mods on the same page. Rather than several mods having private conversations we do it this way so we can all see.

you don't need no stinkin red boxes for people to know i'm a nuisance :)

you don't need no stinkin red boxes for people to know i'm a nuisance :)

Well it is more for me then. When everyone tells me that you should be banned, I say oh come on -- he only has 2 infractions. That is not so bad.

That kind of thing! :comb:

it's a PM invitation from max to report to his office for paddling. you would know if you got one, trust me.

i sort of got that impression. just checking though, i dind't know the whole rep thing existed til somebody said click the 'user cp' tab. i wish my IQ was higher than the food i eat.

i sort of got that impression. just checking though, i dind't know the whole rep thing existed til somebody said click the 'user cp' tab. i wish my IQ was higher than the food i eat.

don't worry, tuna and cows are pretty smart. your infractions would be under CP also if you were man enough to have any.

hahahaha.

So are you saying that the Mods here would rather not communicate with eachother if they didn't have to? I always knew there was tension but damn. Max, you need a guy like me as a mod to help smooooooth things over. :lol:

Archived