Contender Live!!!

Mean Papi Green

yeah the finale is live tonite, they are streaming fan favorite matches right now, actually all day

Ishe Smith and Anthony Bonsante are in round 2 live from Vegas, this wont be on the show tonite!!!

I didn't read the names...my bad!

Can't wait for the finale!

ishe won.....

I liked Ishe. I thought he was going to win it all.

The law school kid has been medically disqualified. I wonder why. That kid wasn't as talented but had a ton of heart.

I liked Ishe. I thought he was going to win it all.

The law school kid has been medically disqualified. I wonder why. That kid wasn't as talented but had a ton of heart.

nah he got medically disqualified for teh chicken pocks months ago, they are just showing his status from the show

nah he got medically disqualified for teh chicken pocks months ago, they are just showing his status from the show

No. The kid with the chicken pox never fought on the show. He did fight yesterday. Jeff won a split decision.

The site said that Joey won the right to fight in a fan favorite match. But wasn't cleared by the state of Nevada to fight. His website says something about him healing up.

But the show was done filming a long time ago. So I am not sure exactly what his injuries were.

I think the final fight between the latin snake and manfredo was better than most of the pay per views I have watched lately.

It was a good fight. Can't believe Peter punched himself out. HE had nothing left by round 7.

Archived