OK, I'll do it..where is Jet Mo?

BP

Last night I was so pissed off I swore I was done with this place. But on second thought, I think I'll stick around and make life miserable for everybody else.

Seriously, I don't know why we can't have a political forum. It can't be any worse than the BS that goes on in here.

Dude, you're my boy.. you know that! :rl:

I'm just ****ing with ya! \:D/

You missed something spectacular! :Nuts:

Bob's cheap comment and this moron (80) set me off:

Gee, look who decided to stop stalking Soothsayer and check out the JN baseball forum for the first time

Yeah, like I'm the only one on Jet Nation "stalking" Soothsayer. First time in the baseball forum? No, actually the first time I posted on this board I went through the same exact crap with you. You're such a d*ck, you don't even remember it.

Bob's cheap comment and this moron (80) set me off:

Gee, look who decided to stop stalking Soothsayer and check out the JN baseball forum for the first time

It's alright, dude. this was meant more as a break the ice thread, than a calling you out thread. ;)

It's alright, dude. this was meant more as a break the ice thread, than a calling you out thread. ;)

It's cool.

I don't even post here, I just read this board. Yesterday I saw some work by Scott Dierking, I admired it, and wanted to acknowledge it. So Bob and that toolbox 80 both give me cheap comments that had nothing to do with anything.

They both went out of their way to throw a dart in my back.

It's cool.

I don't even post here, I just read this board. Yesterday I saw some work by Scott Dierking, I admired it, and wanted to acknowledge it. So Bob and that toolbox 80 both give me cheap comments that had nothing to do with anything.

They both went out of their way to throw a dart in my back.

With all due respect to you, that was the first time I have ever seen you post in the baseball forum, so I can see where Bob is coming from.

Oh no, don't even try that projection crap on me.

Go take a look at your 9 page argument with Scott Dierking.

LOL it was more like 1 page but sure ok.

I know this will just piss you off more but JetMo seems to be doing his best madmike impersonation in this thread.

wwahhh they were mean to me for no reason waahhh

Sheesh.

LOL it was more like 1 page but sure ok.

I know this will just piss you off more but JetMo seems to be doing his best madmike impersonation in this thread.

wwahhh they were mean to me for no reason waahhh

Sheesh.

Hey kid, I'm never in the mood to get sassed by a lily whiteboy who's going to a nice school on mommy and daddy's dime. Right now, I'm one raw nerve ending away from letting you have it.

Get lost.

With all due respect to you, that was the first time I have ever seen you post in the baseball forum, so I can see where Bob is coming from.

Oh, I've been here before. I made the mistake of sharing a story about how I went from the Yankees to the Mets.

I got a called a "bandwagon fan". :D

Uh yeah, I dumped the Yankees at the apex of one of their greatest runs in their much storied and celebrated history...

To become a Mets fan.

I mean, if that doesn't prove my point that Yankee fans are *ssholes, I really don't know what else I could possibly do or say to convince you.

Hey kid, I'm never in the mood to get sassed by a lily whiteboy who's going to a nice school on mommy and daddy's dime. Right now, I'm one raw nerve ending away from letting you have it.

Get lost.

Haha all this from a seemingly innocent comment about his avatar. I guess I should know better or JetMo will really let me have it because I'm such a whitey.

I wonder how he'll let me have it, could it be a severely painful verbal lashing over the internet? Truly frightening.

If being on JN makes you this angry you really should just leave. I can't wait for you to let me have it though. If you're going to do anything kinky you should let Max and Smizzy know first I bet they'd love to watch. ;)

Awkward? That's a nice way of putting it.

Yes, it is. ;)

Oh, I've been here before. I made the mistake of sharing a story about how I went from the Yankees to the Mets.

I got a called a "bandwagon fan". :D

Uh yeah, I dumped the Yankees at the apex of one of their greatest runs in their much storied and celebrated history...

To become a Mets fan.

I mean, if that doesn't prove my point that Yankee fans are *ssholes, I really don't know what else I could possibly do or say to convince you.

Ughh, Jet Mo, you disappoint me. :(

I'll stick to being a fan of your political and football views. ;):D

Haha all this from a seemingly innocent comment about his avatar. I guess I should know better or JetMo will really let me have it because I'm such a whitey.

I wonder how he'll let me have it, could it be a severely painful verbal lashing over the internet? Truly frightening.

If being on JN makes you this angry you really should just leave. I can't wait for you to let me have it though. If you're going to do anything kinky you should let Max and Smizzy know first I bet they'd love to watch. ;)

The conversation ended one post ago.

Now go and share with all your little frat boyfriends the box of cookies mommy sent. You can pull an allnight pajama party trading baseball cards.

Enough..it's my fault this thread got started, and I didn't start it for this ****.

Enough..it's my fault this thread got started, and I didn't start it for this ****.

Exactly. This thread will only end badly.

Did you guys hear that Pennington has his arm strength back?

Discuss.

Archived