ever wonder where your money goes........

Mean Papi Green

for those of you with plenty of time on your hands like me...check this out

you enter the numbers on your bills and the next guy that gets it enters where he picked it up and watch your money travel across the world, you probably have to write the url on the bill so people know to track it, who knows could be interesting but at least it killed a few minutes

www.wheresgeorge.com

I registered there, a few years back. I got a bill in my change one day with that address written on it. It was kind of cool to see the trip it had made. I followed it for a little while afterward, then lost interest.

I registered there, a few years back. I got a bill in my change one day with that address written on it. It was kind of cool to see the trip it had made. I followed it for a little while afterward, then lost interest.

when someone tracks your bill taht you entered they send you an email, seems like something to pass time, my bill was registered in upstate NY almost a year ago, kinds funny how these bills just move around aint it? I found out teh same way with a bill taht had it written on it this morning

I did this awhile ago. My dollar bill was sent into circulation in a nearby strip club. It has since been to:

482 Strip Clubs

391 Nail Salons

124 Tanning Salons

93 Starbucks

Strippers are predictable if nothing else.

Archived