How old are police cadets?

BornJetsFan1983

I was at the station getting finger printed and flirting with this cadet....I wasnt there for anything bad, I had to get someting called a live scan done for a sales licinse in CA, and you need a backround and prints done for that. Anyways we flirted and talked a while and she mention that she had to finish school or was just about to finish and then become a police officer. Now heres the deal, I didnt make any serious move cause I thought finishing school and shes a police cadet equals highschooler or just out of highschool. My buddy tells me "hell no" she a college chick. I dont know what to think, anyone out there got an opinion? Did I mess up or was I right in assuming she was young. The problem is she looked young but not real young, she could have been 18 or 25, you really cant tell...anyone know a cadet? Can confirm my suspicion that she was young?>

My buddy just went through the academy in Michigan. He's 22 right now. I think his academy or Michigan itself required a minimum AA degree for going through the academy as well as getting a job as an officer. I could be wrong, but I think that's what it is, I'll have to ask my brother.

Archived