Why Won't The Jets Link JetNation?

Maxman

Despite numerous attempts the Jets have not linked us. A link on their page would have been nice to provide an easy source of new members.

That being said...Why do you think they decided to not link us?

I know for a fact that they checked out the site. They never provided any feedback though. Guess some of the articles and posts hit a little too close to home.

I will not run a site that caters to the Jets though for a little link. I am not going out like that.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Tex posting offensive pics of a dead dog.

2. Crude fat jokes.

3. Countless threads about Paris Hilton.

4. greengal/Happy Jack contained thread.

Other than that, I can't understand it, either.

At least I am not to blame.

Could be that male cheerleaders article- we stole their idea with the article we ran

It is Fatcatxl's fault. Actually I am pretty sure that article was on the front page when they stopped by.

My motto is...if you aren't going to win the SuperBowl you might as well have fun losing.

I guess they don't agree.

1. Tex posting offensive pics of a dead dog.

2. Crude fat jokes.

3. Countless threads about Paris Hilton.

Other than that, I can't understand it, either.

Whoa, what did I do to deserve top billing? :shock:

All I did was post a pic of your sick dog MartyBoy.

I wholeheartedly agree with #4.

Damn Garb, you did a fine job pissing on his wheaties today. =D>=D>=D>

As pathetic as this sounds - I've never met the man, nor do I want to meet that Woman-loathing piece of manure - but I REALLY dislike him....and he's just a pissant on a messageboard - 'kinda like me, I guess! :lol: God, maybe I really am an idiot (no comments from the peanut gallery!) :lol::lol:

I would have added that as Number 5, but by the time you learned to post pictures, Max had already sent about eight emails begging the Front Office for linkage.

So this time, you're in the clear, Bren.

So, are you insinuating that Bren is not the sharpest knife in the drawer?

I think I know why!! According to a person who calls himself Piper, this site's acutal name is:

www.jetsfratparty.com

My advice to those who hate us:

Stop visiting here. I get PMs to threads all the time about people killing us. Big deal...if you don't like us, then don't read it.

It really is that simple, we are not twisting anybodys arm here.

No, YOU TROUBLEMAKER. I'm insinuating that Max pissed the Front Office off and that's why JN is not linked.

Check your PM. I have an answer for that. I just can't post it here.

where is the love, GGG??? ;)

actually i think that the HJ/GG thread was the one thing that kept them on this site the longest!! Maybe they were upset it was contained :mrgreen: Hey HJ...maybe it is time for us to look yonder woods to new fields and pastures.... we can spread the IT that is the HJ/GG thread!

Ain't your fault Max. They must have done a background check on Shane and learned of those improprieties in Bangkok from 98. Besides, who needs a Jets link anyway. I much prefer the way this board is building. People hear of it, check it out and if they fit - they stay. We could be overloaded with 11th graders and inane posts from those who value post count. We have a pretty good mix of knowledgeable football talk, a good baseball section, filth, music, and general humor - what more do you want?

My bad, that's what happens when you draw the obvious conclusion. :wink:

when the heck did you get a title???? uhhhhh Max... here is your problem... making it seem as if we enjoy these patsies.. a title??? :puke: OY!!!! i could think of better ones for TX if you are looking for suggestions! :roll:

I'm only guessing, but I'd say that whomever is in charge of tonguing the prostates of low-level Jets officials is falling down on the job.

And, no, I don't want to take over. I've got an idea where you could get lessons, though.

when the heck did you get a title???? uhhhhh Max... here is your problem... making it seem as if we enjoy these patsies.. a title??? :puke: OY!!!! i could think of better ones for TX if you are looking for suggestions! :roll:

Hey automatically got a title for reaching 2,500 posts.

Archived