Why Won't The Jets Link JetNation?

Maxman

Ain't your fault Max. They must have done a background check on Shane and learned of those improprieties in Bangkok from 98. Besides, who needs a Jets link anyway. I much prefer the way this board is building. People hear of it, check it out and if they fit - they stay. We could be overloaded with 11th graders and inane posts from those who value post count. We have a pretty good mix of knowledgeable football talk, a good baseball section, filth, music, and general humor - what more do you want?

That is a good post. And you are right on. It is a fine line. We did want to control the growth and make this place one big happy family.

Once we realized that wouldn't work we tried the Jets link! :mrgreen:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey automatically got a title for reaching 2,500 posts.

i think we should have a contest to determine what Tx's title should be! Will this happen to everyone who reaches 2500? Do i get a second title? :D

i think we should have a contest to determine what Tx's title should be! Will this happen to everyone who reaches 2500? Do i get a second title? :D

So says the Queen Advice Giver. :roll:

Trust me.......you are going to have ahile to think of a good one. :oops:

1481!!! ;) and counting.... oh dont you worry... i will :lol: Max and Tom dont pay me the big bucks for nothing... this advice does not come cheap!!! :lol:

1481!!! ;) and counting.... oh dont you worry... i will :lol: Max and Tom dont pay me the big bucks for nothing... this advice does not come cheap!!! :lol:

Fighting the urge to say something real bad. :wink:

They actually pay you? I'm so getting a raw deal. I single handedly bring sex appeal to this board. And I keep Barton in his place. That's not an easy job.

So... you going to think of my custom title when I get to 2500? It's not that far away...

They actually pay you? I'm so getting a raw deal. I single handedly bring sex appeal to this board. And I keep Barton in his place. That's not an easy job.

So... you going to think of my custom title when I get to 2500? It's not that far away...

Of course 19!!! ;) something sweet :D... ohhhh i got it!!!

Uh oh... this can't be good... :lol:

you will just have to wait and see!!! You know i have absolutely NO power.. and in fact since i am saying that i should be the title giver means that MAX will probably NOT listen to anything i say :lol: ...which is strange...because he usually is so attentive and listens to everything i say!!! ;)

Gee. Another thread hijacked. Who could have guessed THAT would happen? :roll:

Well, if she didn't do it, I would have :P

you will just have to wait and see!!! You know i have absolutely NO power.. and in fact since i am saying that i should be the title giver means that MAX will probably NOT listen to anything i say :lol: ...which is strange...because he usually is so attentive and listens to everything i say!!! ;)

Max attentive? Nah, he ignores all my quips. I even got into his precious top ten... I get nothing. I so deserve a shirt! Shirt and a custom title, made up by you :wink:

Max attentive? Nah, he ignores all my quips. I even got into his precious top ten... I get nothing. I so deserve a shirt! Shirt and a custom title, made up by you :wink:

I often start to respond to your posts. But I see you flirting with Verde. I just hate feeling like a 3rd wheel.

BTW here are the ranks based on post count:

1 Free Agent

100 Practice Squad

250 Rookie

1000 Veteran

2500 NFL Alumni

5000 Hall Of Famer

I often start to respond to your posts. But I see you flirting with Verde. I just hate feeling like a 3rd wheel.

1 Free Agent

100 Practice Squad

250 Rookie

1000 Veteran

2500 NFL Alumni

5000 Hall Of Famer

OH DUH!!! you got me max!!! LOL i couldnt figure out why you would give Tx a "special" title and one so odd....LOL... everyone at 2500 gets that title! :lol: i think i need more sleep ;)

1 Free Agent

100 Practice Squad

250 Rookie

1000 Veteran

2500 NFL Alumni

5000 Hall Of Famer

I'm not always flirting with Verde... you weren't here on draft day. Those were all football posts. And, what do you expect during the offseason? That and Verde is awesome, yo.

And, where is my shirt at? I did crack that top ten!

I'm not always flirting with Verde... you weren't here on draft day. Those were all football posts. And, what do you expect during the offseason? That and Verde is awesome, yo.

Well, ahem, thank you, Mr. StormShadow, sir. :oops:

I think Max is just jealous you're not dallying with him.

And, where is my shirt at? I did crack that top ten!

Nah I am not knocking you. I just don't like women so I don't see it myself. But whatever floats your boat. :mrgreen:

Nah I am not knocking you. I just don't like women so I don't see it myself. But whatever floats your boat. :mrgreen:

It floats my boat quite well, thank you... and you're ducking the shirt thing! I want my shirt!

Well, ahem, thank you, Mr. StormShadow, sir. :oops:

I think Max is just jealous you're not dallying with him.

Very welcome darlin. And that he might be... what can I say? I'm a piece of ass :mrgreen:

We are officially out of "free shirts". But stay tuned for an exciting announcement regarding TomShane game worn jerseys.

Not sure exactly what the game was but you can tell by the stains that they are authentic.

We are officially out of "free shirts". But stay tuned for an exciting announcement regarding TomShane game worn jerseys.

Not sure exactly what the game was but you can tell by the stains that they are authentic.

EEeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

<running and screaming smiley>

Archived