Why Won't The Jets Link JetNation?

Maxman

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For my Math Vixen:

What did the circle say to the tangent line?

Stop touching me.

AND

Teacher: How much is half of 8

Pupil: Up and down or across ?

Teacher: What do you mean ?

Pupil: Well,up and down makes it 3, but across the middle makes it 0.

For my Math Vixen:

What did the circle say to the tangent line?

Stop touching me.

AND

Teacher: How much is half of 8

Pupil: Up and down or across ?

Teacher: What do you mean ?

Pupil: Well,up and down makes it 3, but across the middle makes it 0.

those are excellent as always GB!!! thank you ;) they myade me laugh out loud! :lol: you can get some free advice from dear greengal anytime ;)

Herm actually approved the link, it's just that it will take him 6 months to get let someone know of his decision

Wow the over\under on this joke was 1 page. The book makers are going to take a bath on this one.

Here is how it actually went down:

We emailed Herm. He said he would check with Dick Curl and get back to us. Dick called Hackett to run the idea by him. And I think our link ended up in Tampa Bay!

Wow the over\under on this joke was 1 page. The book makers are going to take a bath on this one.

Here is how it actually went down:

We emailed Herm. He said he would check with d!ck Curl and get back to us. d!ck called Hackett to run the idea by him. And I think our link ended up in Tampa Bay!

WOW. GGG was right Max. You DID get your funny back. =D>

WOW. GGG was right Max. You DID get your funny back. =D>

Hey thanks but I am going to give it a few days before I proclaim myself back.

Let's see what I can come up with after TomShane's next thread:

Whah - Writing Is So Hard - Whah

If I can tear him apart I will feel good about my chances going forward!

Ohh.. I was looking for the "Why no link to JetNation thread?". I'm obviously in the wrong place. Carry on! :shock:

When you find it please put a link to it here! Thanks in advance.

Holy Moses!!! there has been no posting traffic on the site since 12:13 am and now it is 5:42 am ! Maybe they were looking for a "late night" site ;)

Everybody enjoy their sleep last night? :lol:

Holy Moses!!! there has been no posting traffic on the site since 12:13 am and now it is 5:42 am ! Maybe they were looking for a "late night" site ;)

Everybody enjoy their sleep last night? :lol:

Sure did how about you?

Here's another for you, MV:

A mathematician wandered home at 3 AM. His wife became very upset, telling him, "You're late! You said you'd be home by 11:45!" The mathematician replied, "I'm right on time. I said I'd be home by a quarter of twelve."

Have a lovely day educating "The Youth of America".

Sure did how about you?

Here's another for you, MV:

A mathematician wandered home at 3 AM. His wife became very upset, telling him, "You're late! You said you'd be home by 11:45!" The mathematician replied, "I'm right on time. I said I'd be home by a quarter of twelve."

Have a lovely day educating "The Youth of America".

:lol: too funny, GB!! I just wish my kids would get these jokes without me explaining them! :lol: Humor with 13 year olds has to be very obvious! ;)

Ouch! Middle School? Junoir High? No matter, you're still rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeallllllllllllllly BRAVE! :):lol:

yep Middle school!! as long as i keep my meds up to date ..i am fine :mrgreen: but you are right..they are a different 'animal' at that age ;) ...ok Pk and Tx... i am sure there is a joke in there for you. OY! :roll:

those are excellent as always GB!!! thank you ;) they myade me laugh out loud! :lol: you can get some free advice from dear greengal anytime ;)

Hey, Beans! Ask her how to get women to stop hijacking threads.

I take offense to that, Bob. How about just restricting their access to the Lounge? :roll:

my apologies, GGG. You did not deserve to be included in my broad generalization.

I like your lounge idea. I don't even object to having silly threads. I'm just tired of ALL of them being hijacked.

Get back here, Beans. :x

You're the one with the free advice voucher. You've got to ask the Queen Advice Giver.

Here I was thinking I might get away cleanly, too. 8) Bob, you're a little bit scary sometimes. :cry:

duke2.jpg

GG - Just wondering - how would one get a person to stop hijacking threads?

There's a math joke in it for you. :wink:

Nonsense. Did I hijack someone else's thread to make that post?

of all this hijacking ...you go back and see who made the first "hijacked post" most of the time it was not me buddy ;)

Archived