Why Won't The Jets Link JetNation?

Maxman

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is Fatcatxl's fault. Actually I am pretty sure that article was on the front page when they stopped by.

My motto is...if you aren't going to win the SuperBowl you might as well have fun losing.

I guess they don't agree.

not for nothin max, that might have been it. i did'nt have a problem with the article be posted, i just did'nt read it. no interest on my part. i guess my question now would be, what was the tone of the article??

not for nothin max, that might have been it. i did'nt have a problem with the article be posted, i just did'nt read it. no interest on my part. i guess my question now would be, what was the tone of the article??

The tone of the article was some quirky humor. Absolutely nothing offensive. From the E-mail I received when I first contacted them, they had already seen the site before the cheerleading article went up. Although, fatcatxl's very presence anywhere is reason enough to make a site look like ass.

If I had to guess why the Jets didn't link us, it's because their media relations department, specifically the one guy who makes the calls on this sort of thing, really wants to provide the illusion that they are a professional outfit and not, you know, the Jets.

If they want us to have 100 threads on the great and classy Curtis Martin, or if they in any way want to influence what ends up on the board, they can go sh*t in a hat as far as I'm concerned.

The tone of the article was some quirky humor. Absolutely nothing offensive. From the E-mail I received when I first contacted them, they had already seen the site before the cheerleading article went up. Although, fatcatxl's very presence anywhere is reason enough to make a site look like a$$.

If I had to guess why the Jets didn't link us, it's because their media relations department, specifically the one guy who makes the calls on this sort of thing, really wants to provide the illusion that they are a professional outfit and not, you know, the Jets.

If they want us to have 100 threads on the great and classy Curtis Martin, or if they in any way want to influence what ends up on the board, they can go Sh#t in a hat as far as I'm concerned.

well i hope they come around. i've become fairly jet forum savy now & JN can hold it's own with the best of them. plus the baseball forum is great!! this place will be hoppin with or without that link once we get close to football again. i'd say don't sweat it, but safe to say your not ts.:mrgreen:

I think a link from the Team site might be a bit overrated...think of all the common riff-raff that would find this place because of it.

Link-less, this place is harder to find...like the top of Mt. Kilamanjaro. The folks who get here must be savvy, high-class riff-raff, and will surely bring more people into the fold as time goes on.

Damn, can you just imagine your post counts with just Savage alone?

Hmmmm Lets see if I can work within Tom's frame

work.. Ok Cumar is a "Classy" Guy whose not worth

his salary that puts a "Great" Burden on the Jets Cap!! Not a Problem!! :mrgreen:

With all due respect, get over it.

Some of the biggest highjackers here are men, by the way. Two of whom happen to own the site.

Sister I think you had a typo. I am not referring to you calling us men either.

Are we linked yet? I just know how the Jets always cave in to peer pressure. Like, when we all wanted to draft Kyle Brady instead of Warren Sapp, and the Jets listened to us!

Post of the Day right there folks.

well i hope they come around. i've become fairly jet forum savy now & JN can hold it's own with the best of them. plus the baseball forum is great!! this place will be hoppin with or without that link once we get close to football again. i'd say don't sweat it, but safe to say your not ts.

Shameless Plug Alert: The baseball forum here is AWESOME.

We are not going to sweat it though. We will continue to speak freely. If they don't like to hear negative opinions they can either win the Lombardi trophy or not read this site!

Wait a second, sites called "Ralphs Jet Page" and "Johnny Jets Fan" get linked, but JetNation can't?? :shock::shock: Which one of you guys is banging Bradway's wife?

well we know it isnt Max, because he doesnt like girls. :lol:

Archived