Sign in to follow this  
Barton

Lets hear it for the Mets!!

We do the same stuff. Give it a rest GS, there are idiots for both teams. Enough with the "holier than thou" mantra....on both sides.

Wow.... I was about to make a post telling GS to check out the threads when the Mets beat the Yanks..... but JF80, a Met fan, did it better than I could have.

Well said.

I would hope I have never started a dis thread upon splitting 6 games with a opponent.

Probably not, but some of your compatriots would have, and you would have joined in later.

Says the genius who posts articles that were posted 2 days ago... In the wrong forum. LMAO.

LMAO OMG LOLLLL ROFLLLL

Mets will be fine. Coming into the season I felt they would miss the play-offs due to pitching but the staff has been a nice suprise. All teams slump at some point and Omar will be a player come the trade deadline. Mark of a good team is being banged up during the schedule we just had and still being in 1st place.

Actually, that's the mark of a crap division.

Only Yankee fans can try and justify being 8 back while downplaying the fact the Mets are in 1st place. Worry about that 8-15 record in the weak AL East.

Um. I was simply stating the fact that losing 11 of 13 and still being in first doesn't mean a team is that good, but rather their division is not good.

Geez, you take things more personal than mikemad. Pretty funny.

You are trying to tell me that AL East- two teams are above 500 right now is a great division- please baltimore just fired their manager because they stink-Tampa Bay is a little better this year but still has no pitching really and Toronto as usual is not as good as the Yanks and Bosox and under 500.

Where did I say that? This discussion was about the NL East sucking, not the AL East sucking, which is another matter.

Jesus H.

Remember Met fans took it easy on the Yank fans until the recent chest thumping began at the first sign of a winning streak.

Bull****.

And you cry too much.

It's annoying.

Really? Am I complaining about injuries or schedule or the league I play in.

Every time the Yanks don't look like a sure thing the "league comparisons" start.

It's weak and while I have no issues with you, if my responding to those lame excuses bothers you, use the ignore feature.

I just can't stand the whining. Who gives a flying f. The Yankees are doing what they're doing in the AL, and the Mets are doing what they're doing in the NL. Neither team is clearly better than the other. There are fans on both sides of the fence here who personalize everything and make this board no fun at times.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company