Which sum is greater???

Jet/BosoxFan

Uhh they are both DOMINATING in AA right now and are both considered top 10 pitching prospects in the minors right now.

You know what madmike, you're right. You're always right.

NOTE: I am doing you all a favor with this post. I would rather stick a fork in my eye than get into an argument with madmike1. Please don't let it come to that.

You know what madmike, you're right. You're always right.

NOTE: I am doing you all a favor with this post. I would rather stick a fork in my eye than get into an argument with madmike1. Please don't let it come to that.

Yeah because you know that I just know more about this subject than you do. I give you credit for not wasting both our time.

• 3 months later...
The total amount of intelligence-insulting, baseless, lame 1978 references in tonight's game by Miller & Morgan

-or-

The total amount of threads (not posts) made by chest-thumping Yankee honks after luckily winning a meaningless series against a superior team who continues to own the bragging rights to New York?

Either way, can someone answer this for me? I muted Miller and Morgan for fear that I would toss my cookies and I cannot understand the broken English/meathead jargon that so many of them use.

Gee, i kinda miss zippy...

Too bad he isnt here anymore. He drove all you guys crazy all summer, and now you dont have him around for payback.

You say that is if there's a snowballs chance in hell he'd be around to take it.

Why, does he have the same pattern as JonE of disappearing at convenient times?

I think he'd be here as long as the Sawx were eligible for the post-season.

Tough call honestly. In the past he would disaapear while the Sox were collapsing. This time around though, despite a monumental collapse they'll still make the post season. Only now we'd be hearing about the Yankees unfair payroll because the Sox are a poverty stricken Kansas City Royals type of franchise that makes the best of a very limited budget.

Tough call honestly. In the past he would disaapear while the Sox were collapsing. This time around though, despite a monumental collapse they'll still make the post season. Only now we'd be hearing about the Yankees unfair payroll because the Sox are a poverty stricken Kansas City Royals type of franchise that makes the best of a very limited budget.

On target!!

That is exactly what he would be spitting forth these days.

• 6 months later...

Obviously, it wasn't my fault that I wasn't around. All you ***** Skank fans complained about me, telling it like it is. Well, the chickens have come home to roost. This years Yankee Elimination Party is going to be even sweeter, because it will be in July.

Obviously, it wasn't my fault that I wasn't around. All you ***** Skank fans complained about me, telling it like it is. Well, the chickens have come home to roost. This years Yankee Elimination Party is going to be even sweeter, because it will be in July.

i just got one question how can you be a Jets and the Redsux fan and also go for the mets... pick a boro buddy or just stay in bean town with the rest of your hopeless fans.. IMO

i just got one question how can you be a Jets and the Redsux fan and also go for the mets... pick a boro buddy or just stay in bean town with the rest of your hopeless fans.. IMO

Bwahahahahahaha!!

Another 'challenged' Skankee fan. I'll answer your question when you present it coherently.

Archived