For all the chad-haters

joebabyny

Screw the QB rating one.

If Chad has a winning record against teams with a winning record by the end of the 2007, I lose.

If Chad has a losing record against teams with a winning record by the end of 2007, you lose.

If Chad is .500 against winning teams with a winning record, push.

Is this good for you?

got it.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, with 11 weeks or so until the beginning of the season, my idea here is taking shape quite well! Thanks to the people on both sides of the fence on this issue. This in the least will be a good topic for discussion and debate for the season, and some good natured ribbing and trash talking.

Let's get a few more involved! C'mon, i know there are a few mods who enjoy cracking the noodle-arm jokes, let's get one to step in the ring! Smizzy, you are a good sport, c'mon!

Well, with 11 weeks or so until the beginning of the season, my idea here is taking shape quite well! Thanks to the people on both sides of the fence on this issue. This in the least will be a good topic for discussion and debate for the season, and some good natured ribbing and trash talking.

Let's get a few more involved! C'mon, i know there are a few mods who enjoy cracking the noodle-arm jokes, let's get one to step in the ring! Smizzy, you are a good sport, c'mon!

Smizzy is a Kitty Cat,Just sayin' lolsc

How can you not want the Chadster to do well? He's only 31, he hasen't had the tools to help him out , Anyone who is around him now like Jericco, Coles Baker are all coming of thier own around and with Chad They will be in the AFC Championship game and he Be one off the top three GB's Your ON

Ok, like I have said in numerous threads this off season, after Chads injuries I was definitely one of the people who thought his career was done and the Jets should cut bait. But after seeing what he did with the limited tools and situation he had, I am more than willing to give him a shot at what could be his first opportunity to string together two healthy seasons back to back. At this point we didn't draft a qb this year to start, and we didn't pick up or trade for one, and Chad is our starter, so you have to get behind him.

THE BET

I am going to put my ass where my mouth is (not literally Maxxx, so calm down), and issue the following wager to any and all who would like to participate. By the end of the regular season,

A)Chad will be in the top 1/3 qb rating of all qbs who played at least 10 games this season.

B)Chad will have a winning record against teams with winning records.

THE STAKES

Vcash means nothing, lets have some real fun with this. The stakes are your sig line. For 12 months following the day after the season,

-if I win all losers will have to add whatever graphic or text I choose to your sig. This can be changed whenever I request. You can keep your own sig items as well AS LONG AS A)they do not rebut or conflict with my designated sig and B) will fit in the allotted sig space of this board after mine is loaded.

-if I lose I will put in my sig whatever each loser wants, the same stipulations as above applies.

-bettors are not officially locked in until Chad steps on the field for the regular season opener. All people interested in betting have until gametime opening day to post here with their intentions on betting.

THE FINE PRINT

-bettors are not officially locked in until Chad steps on the field for the regular season opener. All people interested in betting have until gametime opening day to post here with their intentions on betting.

-for qb rating stats from nfl.com will be used, unless all involved in the bet agree to an alternative service before the season starts. When deciding Chads placement as to top 1/3 of all qb's playing at least 10 games, if the number needs rounding, chad gets rounded up. (example, 32 qbs play 10 or more games, Chad must be in the top 11, not 10)

-for winning record determination, at the end of the season, records from each team played will be taken. We are going to use each teams final year end record, not the record of each team at the time of play.

I would ask that Maxxx makes this a sticky and leaves it up there for the season so we can all talk smack. I would also ask that he acts as the law and keeps all those who bet in line and living up to their obligation.

So b##ches, who is ready to step up to the plate?

How can you not want the Chadster to do well? He's only 31, he hasen't had the tools to help him out , Anyone who is around him now like Jericco, Coles Baker are all coming of thier own around and with Chad They will be in the AFC Championship game and he Be one off the top three GB's Your ON

As you only have 4 posts to your name, we are going to insist that you reread both the post you are replying to and your own reply, then rereply with something that makes sense. You are required to do this before you are allowed to post any more new replies or threads.

that is all.

**** it... sign me up on your side of the bet joebaby...

Just want to offer up one change to the bet....

If Chad is the starting QB and the JETS make the superbowl this season... its an automatic win for me and joebaby... regardless of his stats... him being a superbowl QB should be enough....

As you only have 4 posts to your name, we are going to insist that you reread both the post you are replying to and your own reply, then rereply with something that makes sense. You are required to do this before you are allowed to post any more new replies or threads.

that is all.

joe-mod-baby-mod-NY...simmer down killer :)

If Chad is the starting QB and the JETS make the superbowl this season... its an automatic win for me and joebaby... regardless of his stats... him being a superbowl QB should be enough....

:rl: :rl: :rl: Ecurb you crack me up man !!! Too Funny Bro, Is your Love affair for Chad getting Stronger as Training Camp gets closer??

I'm in for that in a heartbeat! I'll get his portrait painted on my Jeep and get vanity plates that say ... ILUVCHAD.

Just out of curiosity, what happens to Joebaby's signature when he loses?

It's like someone putting up a house as collateral on 6 different loans. If he defaults they can't all come collecting.

No one is going to want to sift through a thread when jbny has 7 sig pics. I call bullsh*t. Betting a sig with 7 different people but you only have 1 sig to lose.

Unless the loser only has to have his sig changed for like a month. Then it would work. But if it's for a year? JN won't be around that long by the time jbny is done paying up.

Just out of curiosity, what happens to Joebaby's signature when he loses?

It's like someone putting up a house as collateral on 6 different loans. If he defaults they can't all come collecting.

No one is going to want to sift through a thread when jbny has 7 sig pics. I call bullsh*t. Betting a sig with 7 different people but you only have 1 sig to lose.

Unless the loser only has to have his sig changed for like a month. Then it would work. But if it's for a year? JN won't be around that long by the time jbny is done paying up.

Lol, well obviously everyone will have to play along with the size of the sigs they give me if they are graphics. And people can give me text to put in too if they aren't photoshop users or whatever. It will work out though, i am a man of my word.

and what if he does A and not B it is a wash then right? we all know that is what is going to happen

My bet is that both things happen, if both do NOT happen, obviously i lose the bet. I am not shady, i bet like a man. The only possibility of a wash is if he ties in one of them, like his record against winning teams is 500.

My bet is that both things happen, if both do NOT happen, obviously i lose the bet. I am not shady, i bet like a man. The only possibility of a wash is if he ties in one of them, like his record against winning teams is 500.

No washes. Chad has to have a WINNING record vs winning teams. There was no mention of a .500 record nulling the bet.

THE BET

A)Chad will be in the top 1/3 qb rating of all qbs who played at least 10 games this season.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, like I have said in numerous threads this off season, after Chads injuries I was definitely one of the people who thought his career was done and the Jets should cut bait. But after seeing what he did with the limited tools and situation he had, I am more than willing to give him a shot at what could be his first opportunity to string together two healthy seasons back to back. At this point we didn't draft a qb this year to start, and we didn't pick up or trade for one, and Chad is our starter, so you have to get behind him.

THE BET

I am going to put my ass where my mouth is (not literally Maxxx, so calm down), and issue the following wager to any and all who would like to participate. By the end of the regular season,

THE STAKES

Vcash means nothing, lets have some real fun with this. The stakes are your sig line. For 12 months following the day after the season,

-if I win all losers will have to add whatever graphic or text I choose to your sig. This can be changed whenever I request. You can keep your own sig items as well AS LONG AS A)they do not rebut or conflict with my designated sig and B) will fit in the allotted sig space of this board after mine is loaded.

-if I lose I will put in my sig whatever each loser wants, the same stipulations as above applies.

THE FINE PRINT

-for qb rating stats from nfl.com will be used, unless all involved in the bet agree to an alternative service before the season starts. When deciding Chads placement as to top 1/3 of all qb's playing at least 10 games, if the number needs rounding, chad gets rounded up. (example, 32 qbs play 10 or more games, Chad must be in the top 11, not 10)

-for winning record determination, at the end of the season, records from each team played will be taken. We are going to use each teams final year end record, not the record of each team at the time of play.

I would ask that Maxxx makes this a sticky and leaves it up there for the season so we can all talk smack. I would also ask that he acts as the law and keeps all those who bet in line and living up to their obligation.

I'll take the bet.

• 3 weeks later...

THE BET

THE STAKES

THE FINE PRINT

Bump yo!

I really can't think of anything good to put in your sig, so I'll tell you what: just get me a date with Julia Bond and we'll call it even.

M'man Troll is constantly leading the pack with inovative thinking. Julia's nice, but do you have anything in the stables early to mid thirties for my pay out Joey?:P

Archived