Ted Johnson has early signs of alzheimerse...

Blackout

yah, the team doctors didn't sign off on it or anything and Lord knows that Johnson - who was the player union rep - has no frickin' voice. Yup, this man who beat his wife last year and is addicted to some perscription drug. Why doesn't the man take responsibility for his own stupidity? Why is the WORLD like this today. Drives me bonkers.

Oh, and just for kicks....Wayne Chrebet has suffered more concussion that block-head Ted has. Is he showing signs of early alzhiemers too? And who was the satan-like man that MADE him play?

Oh, and just for kicks....Wayne Chrebet has suffered more concussion that blick head has. Is he showing signs of early alzhiemers too? And who was the satan-like man that MADE him play?

I will take Herman Edwards for $400 Alex.

Max, have you by any chance been moderating with a concussion?

It was that damn Faba that made you show up for work, wasn't it?????

The thing is, you have a point. I feel....

what were we talking about again?

Sad,, hope is can get the proper help..

Belly not to blame,, he isnt a doc,,all he can do i s ask for and evaluate their suggestions..

I think people are missing the point, its not really a matter of placing blame (as you said SJ). Alzheimers is just a sickening disease, my grandma on my mom's side had it, and in her younger days she was in british intel, and picked up latin to help her kids in school, clearly a genius. Then to see what she was reduced in her later years, wasn't easy to take. my other grandma just got diagnosed with it too, fortunatly she's 88 years old, so it won't have as large an effect.

What is johnson, all of 38 years old? its just a terrible thing to have happen.

I think people are missing the point, its not really a matter of placing blame (as you said SJ). Alzheimers is just a sickening disease, my grandma on my mom's side had it, and in her younger days she was in british intel, and picked up latin to help her kids in school, clearly a genius. Then to see what she was reduced in her later years, wasn't easy to take. my other grandma just got diagnosed with it too, fortunatly she's 88 years old, so it won't have as large an effect.

What is johnson, all of 38 years old? its just a terrible thing to have happen.

haha,, as usual,, I didnt blame belly,,

I was saying no blame here,, original poster blamed belly,,

I was saying horrific, hope he gets help..

sorry about grandma, ,I did say that

haha,, as usual,, I didnt blame belly,,

I was saying no blame here,, original poster blamed belly,,

I was saying horrific, hope he gets help..

sorry about grandma, ,I did say that

SJ, i know you weren't blaming anyone, i was agreeing with your post, as apposed to the other posts in this thread.

Infact, i dont think i have disagreed with you as long as i've been here. :)

SJ, i know you weren't blaming anyone, i was agreeing with your post, as apposed to the other posts in this thread.

Infact, i dont think i have disagreed with you as long as i've been here. :)

haha,, sorry,,

I am just exhausted from running from angry villagers ;)

frankenstein_villagers488.jpg

and said Bellichick made him play after getting 2 concusions in 4 days, which may have lead to it

BO you might want to set your IE settings to update automatically or everytime you visit a page. That is old news.

Archived