Leon Washington make contact with his balls

trend

From the Daily News:

JETTING IN: Jets running back Leon Washington took batting practice with Mets pitchers before tossing out the ceremonial first pitch and watching a major league game in person for the first time. "It went pretty well," Washington said about BP. "The most important thing is I got my bunts down. I'm a fast guy....Actually, I made contact with most of my balls."

Nice job Leon, keep up the good work....

From the Daily News:

Nice job Leon, keep up the good work....

He could probably hit better than at least half the Mets line-up right now and he couldn't hurt in the field. We better make sure we don't lose him to MLB. We don't have room for no Bo Jackson's on the Jets!

Hah! My family went to the game last night and were sitting behind him. Talked to him for a few minutes.

that's awsome. i think leon is going to be my favorite jet for many years to come. I love his aditude, and his style of play.

HE'S BETTER THAN REGGIE BUSH!

:rl: homer of the week post!

First off, your first born child is now mine.

Secondly, its also in my 'outlandish predictions thread', we'll see who's laughing come February when Leon is wearing a hawaiin shirt answer questions about his 'steller' sophmore comaign.

:character0050:

First off, your first born child is now mine.

Secondly, its also in my 'outlandish predictions thread', we'll see who's laughing come February when Leon is wearing a hawaiin shirt answer questions about his 'steller' sophmore comaign.

:character0050:

I can't agree that he is better but he may be quite comparable. One thing for sure is the Jets got a steal with him in the 4th round. One of my best friends is an FSU alum and he gushed about Leon before last year's draft. He was right!

I can't agree that he is better but he may be quite comparable. One thing for sure is the Jets got a steal with him in the 4th round. One of my best friends is an FSU alum and he gushed about Leon before last year's draft. He was right!

I don't watch much FSU, but after we drafted him i read up on Leon. It just seemed like his draft stock, and playing time suffered because he was trying to help his family out of a huge mess. Yet they labled him "questionable" when it came to his character. It seemed very contradictive, and i'm really glad he's proving them all wrong.

As the comparison goes, he will probably lose to bush in receptions by as many as 20, and carries by as many as 100. But i would be willing to do a joebaby bet in that their averages on both are either exact, or more for Leon.

In short, Leon is a friggen stud.

Archived