TIME OUT

JetFanByMarriage

Ever feel like you need one from life?????

I just want to go lay by the pool or beach with a book and a diet pepsi all by myself.

Yup, around xmas/NYE I pretty much turned my cell phone off for 2 weeks, and ran out to LA for a weekend by myself. I hear what you are saying.

BTW, as a lifelong diet pepsi fan, give coke zero a shot, you may have to drink it 2-3 times to get used to it, but it is the best diet cola there is!

No mom I'm not on drugs I'm okay, I was just thinking you know, why don't you get me a Pepsi.

And she goes:

NO you're on drugs!

I go:

Mom I'm okay, I'm just thinking.

She goes:

No you're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't act that way!

I go:

Mom just give me a Pepsi please

All I want is a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.

Just a Pepsi.

My Mrs. and her sister are going to visit their Dad this weekend. I'm planning on a few days at the beach. A well-needed timeout indeed.

:vactiontime:

I hear ya. I wouldn't be able to put up with your wife either. :lol:

I am so done with today I could scream.:wild:

I just ordered dinner ...Pizza and cheese steaks for the kids...the ****ing cheesesteaks are not what we normally get. they are half the size. I called the guy and he told me I was wrong. SO ...I packed them up and planned to go and show him who was wrong. Except my kids are hungry and ....How do I take their dinner and go throw it at some ****ing ******* who SLINGS PIZZA FOR A LIVING!?!?

You fat ****....you stupid fat *******....I hope you choke to death on a ****ing calzone you hairy,greasy ****wad.

I might be crazy...but I have no patience for *******s. ZERO!

****!!!!

The only problem with getting a little timeout is that it feels great when you get it, and then you want it more and more often...

then when you cant get it, you fall into a deeper funk than what you are already in.

I was feeling that way in October but I couldnt take a timeout from my problems, but because I was always able to in the past, I just sank deeper because I couldnt this time. It blew up into what I realized later was depression and the only thing that brought me any happiness was driving 3-4hrs to see the Jets... then the season ended.

Luckily I had a place like this to turn so I would be distracted from life.

Now, I feel great, am content with my life, and looking forward to the upcoming season.

I just ordered dinner ...Pizza and cheese steaks for the kids...the ****ing cheesesteaks are not what we normally get. they are half the size. I called the guy and he told me I was wrong. SO ...I packed them up and planned to go and show him who was wrong. Except my kids are hungry and ....How do I take their dinner and go throw it at some ****ing ******* who SLINGS PIZZA FOR A LIVING!?!?

You fat ****....you stupid fat *******....I hope you choke to death on a ****ing calzone you hairy,greasy ****wad.

I might be crazy...but I have no patience for *******s. ZERO!

****!!!!

Gee... now I feel bad I called you a douche bag during our FF draft....

I love cheesesteaks... Yum.

Good thing there are tons of pizza places, you can tell them to go outside and play hide and go EFF themselves.

Just tell the kids they are diet cheesesteaks...

Maybe it's just the type of people we are...I am very capable of putting everything on my back and doing everything for everyone....but there comes times when I just need to do something,anything for myself. I would consider myself a great parent....but even I need a break from the kids and the toys and Barney and Elmo.

If it only takes an hour or 2 to get back your sanity...then take it and never look back. Some people need to vent...some people need alone time...some people take out assault rifles and kill everyone they work with.

I am so done with today I could scream.:wild:

Get Max to buy you a spa or hot tub. They work wonders when the kids are in bed, you've got a glass of wine in hand, a warm breeze blowing through your hair (or not), and some John Coltrane playing through the speakers. Total meditation, total veg. 45 minutes of that and you're golden.

Ever feel like you need one from life?????

I just want to go lay by the pool or beach with a book and a diet pepsi all by myself.

Lauren.. you have NO IDEA how much I need a time out from life.

make that three of us.. ugh.

i will gas up the car.

Maybe it's just the type of people we are...I am very capable of putting everything on my back and doing everything for everyone....but there comes times when I just need to do something,anything for myself. I would consider myself a great parent....but even I need a break from the kids and the toys and Barney and Elmo.

If it only takes an hour or 2 to get back your sanity...then take it and never look back. Some people need to vent...some people need alone time...some people take out assault rifles and kill everyone they work with.

So I guess your way to handle it is to play a gay moderator on a fan site with other castoffs from another fanboard where you pay $55 a year to get crappy info you could find online if you used google alerts???

I would go insane if I had to put up with Elmo and Barney and Wiggles and Dora and Generation Jets and Bob the Builder and Webkinz and.... I dont know any others...

Lauren.. you have NO IDEA how much I need a time out from life.

make that three of us.. ugh.

i will gas up the car.

Scoot over. I've got shotgun.

I'm totally in... that makes 5! Hope there is room... who has a mini van?!!! I'll bring the sun tan lotion and beers...

:vactiontime:

Archived