overtime pay?

Just think...if only SJ would have showed you some attention as a kid....we wouldn't have to deal with these threads.

right, i guess being my little league coach, always coming to my soccer games, helping me study, playing baseball in the backyard every night after dinner, eating dinner together as a family every night, going on boy scout trips, etc etc etc wasn't enough. :roll:

Just think...if only SJ would have showed you some attention as a kid....we wouldn't have to deal with these threads.

Ah, but there was one father/son bonding time I can think of in the house of SJ & Son..Potty training! Apparently it never ended.

right, i guess being my little league coach, always coming to my soccer games, helping me study, playing baseball in the backyard every night after dinner, eating dinner together as a family every night, going on boy scout trips, etc etc etc wasn't enough. :roll:

OK, OK. Maybe if SJ had shown you a little LESS attention as a kid...

It was a joke. Sounds like a great dad. I'm envious.....Now back to our regularly scheduled program.... I guess you're just a dud then.

haha,, no i was one of those bad dads who constantly was with my kids instead of those great ME dads who use precious time to play video/computer games or listen to music when they could be with their kids,,silly me,,hahhaha

haha,, no i was one of those bad dads who constantly was with my kids instead of those great ME dads who use precious time to play video/computer games or listen to music when they could be with their kids,,silly me,,hahhaha

if i was one thing,, it was a decent dad,,damn, ,some mods would go after someone slamming someone over that,,

I could be offended ;)

Well, considering the computers out when JGB was a kid included the Commodore 64 and the TRS-80.....;)

Well, considering the computers out when JGB was a kid included the Commodore 64 and the TRS-80.....;)

haha,, actually video games were big,, plus we had the 1st PC,,

no video games at our house though,, and only game oi let them play later on was Sim City,,semi educational,,

haha,, actually video games were big,, plus we had the 1st PC,,

no video games at our house though,, and only game oi let them play later on was Sim City,,semi educational,,

you brought home sim life, that was utter garbage. sj's technique was to bring home crappy games to make us want to go outside and ride bikes or play in the woods.

hey max if me and/or SJ post past 5 do we get overtime? ;)

Is it cute or sad that Dad sends or tells you about the PMs I had with him?

I'm not sure myself. I will go with cute but reserve the right to change my mind at a later date.

And since JGB brought it up --

I said something to this effect to SJ: The two of them post whatever they want on here and break any rules they feel like it between 9am and 5pm. Then they punch out for the day and the mods have to clean up after them.

The analogy has a lot of truth to it.

Etc, etc, etc= Trips to the strip club, picnics on nude beaches, and the generaton ritual of the passing down the knowledge of the proper execution of a dirty sanchez.

Archived