NEW GREEN BALL / SJ POSTER???

there is another. i have a younger brother who is also a rabid jets fan, his bachelor party is in charleston next week. he's a little immature compared to us but i think i will still pitch the benefits of posting on JN to him. you guys owe me!

you forget his main difference, He works for a living :confused:

there is another. i have a younger brother who is also a rabid jets fan, his bachelor party is in charleston next week. he's a little immature compared to us but i think i will still pitch the benefits of posting on JN to him. you guys owe me!

yoda-ep2.jpg

yoda-ep2.jpg

haha POTW nominee, not sure if a pic can win though. yoda has a healthy skin tone, let's hope some immature posters don't make this a racial thread.

Scary thought. Maybe we should put on some more mods.

Charleston, huh? My favorite town.

we're staying in foley beach but partying in charleston a lot. if you have some recommendations for bars and such, let me know!

Southend Brewery and Smokehouse on East Bay St. Cool brewpub with billiards, darts, and cigars on the 3rd floor. The Mad River is a new bar on Market St. with flat screens all around. You might want to ask JonEJet....he lives there!

Are you sh!tting me? Pun intended.

Southend Brewery and Smokehouse on East Bay St. Cool brewpub with billiards, darts, and cigars on the 3rd floor. The Mad River is a new bar on Market St. with flat screens all around. You might want to ask JonEJet....he lives there!

thanks-- will def. check some of those out!

I'm not buying it. I smell a JGB alias. :lol:

oh no, sj has 2 sons. i'm the compassionate and thoughtful one.

• 1 year later...
You must have way, way too much time on your hands to dig up threads like this...here I thought this was a new thread until I saw the year 2007.

Yes because at 15 otherwise he would be solving the World's financial crisis. :-P

You must have way, way too much time on your hands to dig up threads like this...here I thought this was a new thread until I saw the year 2007.

Let me know what I should be doing with a fever. I went in today and made up five tests, freezing through every class (apparently the class rooms we're hot, it didn't make a difference for me) and coming home sicker than two days ago. Why did I even bother?

• 1 year later...

That might be the best post ever. Good stuff and tell he we said good luck\congratulations\and eventually thanks for signing up.

:-P

Where are the thugturds and why doesn't johnny green balls have his Jets hat on sideways? :confused: I want my money back.

If it makes you feel better, even though you cant see, my pants are hanging off my ass ThugTurd style, and GreenBeans as you notice, isnt in the picture. :(

Also, a ThugTurd special announcement coming soon to JN. Only BP and JGBs know the 'surprise' ;)

If it makes you feel better, even though you cant see, my pants are hanging off my ass ThugTurd style, and GreenBeans as you notice, isnt in the picture. :(

Also, a ThugTurd special announcement coming soon to JN. Only BP and JGBs know the 'surprise' ;)

Where is your #12 jersey?

Haha, I don't know what GreenBeans looks like (which means he probably wears a suit and tie just to go to the john), but that entire paragraph made me laugh.

Announcement? johnny greenballsina wears her diapers like Grandpa wears his pants at social engagements? Gotta teach 'em young. :P

Archived