I'm outta here!!

Alk

This place blows. I'm leaving and never coming back. Jetsinsider is the only real message board. Okay, just kidding. I'm leaving tonight for the cabin in Colorado. I'll be back Sunday night sometime but I'm sure this place will be alright without me for awhile. You guys have a good memorial weekend without this "patsie" fan.

Alk have a good Memorial Day weekend- where in Colorado do you have a place-I have gone on business several times just outside of Denver- Englewood Colorado- beautiful part of the country

Alk: If you ever decide to leave for JI, do me a favor and teach them how to post pictures. I think we've lost some posters since you taught Brenda how to post.

Enjoy your trip and have a safe holiday weekend.

This place blows. I'm leaving and never coming back. Jetsinsider is the only real message board. Okay, just kidding. I'm leaving tonight for the cabin in Colorado. I'll be back Sunday night sometime but I'm sure this place will be alright without me for awhile. You guys have a good memorial weekend without this "patsie" fan.

Alk have a good Memorial Day weekend- where in Colorado do you have a place-I have gone on business several times just outside of Denver- Englewood Colorado- beautiful part of the country

It's about an hour past Colorado Springs just outside of this little town called Florissant. There's basically nothing there but the necessities.

Enjoy your time in Denver....Bring back some SUNSHINE

sunshine :wink:

Bren..post a picture of sunshine!!! we havent seen sunshine here in ages and it is suppose to rain till next tuesday :(

thanks bren. real pretty. :D wind gusts of 45 mph... is it really 3 weeks till summer? :shock:

I had a Lake Cottage in Winsted CT for years so

I know how short the Summers can be..Funny thing

is in Fla we sometimes miss a Overcast Rainy Day!

Every Day it's Sunny down here..Hell when it Rains

it's Sunny sometimes!! :P

beautiful pic bren, after staring at it & doing some deep breathing, I've decided

maybe I was out of line for attempting to poke fun at your newfound qwest for replying to every comment with a pic.

I will now pm tx & ask him to refrain from it as................. nah,nevermind

Naw, we're leaving Grant behind. Someone has to keep the house and dogs in line.

LOL.. didnt know if it was a family thing or if you were going with friends... ;)

anyway... i have a feeling he would would tear the place apart if left alone... he looks like he has a wee bit of the devil in him ;)

I'm back bitches!! Pretty noneventful vacation. Got the satellite hooked up at the cabin. Went fishing two days and all I caught was a god damned sunburn. Went and checked out a wolf refuge which was pretty cool but other than that, just sat on my ass and drank beer.

I'm back b!tches!! Pretty noneventful vacation. Got the satellite hooked up at the cabin. Went fishing two days and all I caught was a god damned sunburn. Went and checked out a wolf refuge which was pretty cool but other than that, just sat on my a$$ and drank beer.

SUNBURN????? whats that????

How exactly does that make this weekend different from every other day?

It really doesn't other than I was sitting about 9,400 feet up and didn't have a computer or PS2 in front of me.

I'm back b!tches!! Pretty noneventful vacation. Got the satellite hooked up at the cabin. Went fishing two days and all I caught was a god damned sunburn. Went and checked out a wolf refuge which was pretty cool but other than that, just sat on my a$$ and drank beer.

I caught 3 bluefish!!! My first time EVER fishing...

Well, here's a few pics from the trip. Thanks to Bren for helping me get them posted.

Grant with his first big "catch"

100_0574.jpg

Just some scenery

100_0555.jpg

The deck off the back of the cabin complete with Broncos dish that I installed. God I'm such a kiss ass.

100_0606.jpg

Here's a cinematic representation of my Memorial Day weekend.

"Yea, I'm gonna need you to come in on Monday too...."

co3.jpg

It's been QUITE the holiday weekend! Somebody kill me....

Funny, we actually watched that movie while on vacation. My wife had never seen it but all of her friends told her it was the greatest. I had heard the same thing and had actually seen bits and pieces. Neither of us were all that impressed. I thought it was okay but nothing close to what my friends told me. Now compared to The Life Aquatic? It was a ******* masterpiece. :lol:

Archived