Boston fans, please sound off on Curt Schilling

Pats/YanksFan

JBF is no Pats fan......puuulleaaasee.....

That said, maybe it's me....bwaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Yes...it is you. ;)

Schil is 40 I think.

We do not have Johan out there. He will have his good moments and bad. If he wins 12-17 games, that will be a good year for him and the Sox IMHO.

Your #1 starter is having a better year then the Yankees #3???

Who would have predicted that?!?

Yankee fans. According to some Yank fans, Schilling was washed up two years ago and Moose is the next coming of Cy Young.

Plus, the Yankees are just naturally great because they cost the most.

Other then that, who would have thunk it? :rolleyes:

Yankee fans. According to some Yank fans, Schilling was washed up two years ago and Moose is the next coming of Cy Young.

Plus, the Yankees are just naturally great because they cost the most.

Other then that, who would have thunk it? :rolleyes:

I am sure you could back that up with proof. Please direct me to the posts of Yankees fans saying Moose is Cy Young.

You Sox fans love telling everybody what you think Yankees fans would say...

Really?

Our #4 is having a better year than your #1

Now i know why they call you crazy carl....

And your number 4 is who exactly? I cannot really keep up with the Yankees rotation anymore.

I thought about it. I thought a Pats/Yanks fan must be some kind of front runner extraordinaire, but the Yanks haven't won anything this century so there goes that theory.

And your number 4 is who exactly? I cannot really keep up with the Yankees rotation anymore.

I thought about it. I thought a Pats/Yanks fan must be some kind of front runner extraordinaire, but the Yanks haven't won anything this century so there goes that theory.

Carl, Carl, carl....tsk...tsk...

You just compared your #5 to the Yanks #3...and then you play coy on who the #4 starter is....

Are you playing dumb or is it for real, Carl?

Let me know when you have a case of selective memory again. We can talk then....

Carl, Carl, carl....tsk...tsk...

You just compared your #5 to the Yanks #3...and then you play coy on who the #4 starter is....

Are you playing dumb or is it for real, Carl?

Let me know when you have a case of selective memory again. We can talk then....

Well is it Clemens? Clippard? The ghost of Phil Hughes? I don't pay that close attention. The only reason I know Mussina is your #3 is because you referred to him as thus. But really, I don't pay attention to teams 10 games out.

Who is this guy??!! Is that really you in your own avatar?

Schill was one out away from a no-hitter the other week. He is doing fine and being very serviceable for a team that is leading the division.

I will have you know, that guy in my avatar is one of the internets most respected people. His wisdom is heralded all over sports message boards everywhere. the man is unbannable.

I will have you know, that guy in my avatar is one of the internets most respected people. His wisdom is heralded all over sports message boards everywhere. the man is unbannable.

His is. Too bad yours ain't.

Archived