Attention Brenda:

Garb

True story:

My friend's (now divorced) husband stumbled home 'round 4:30am on a Sunday morning after a night out with the boys. She was sick with worry and stayed up all nite waiting for him since he said he would be home by midnight and did not answer his cell. Anyway, he heads straight to the bathroom and showers (bad sign #1) - goes into the bedroom, acting oblivious to her interrogation and falls asleep. The next weekend, when she's cleaning the bathroom she discovers his tidy-whities all wet and bunched up - jammed into the back of the vanity - she retrieves them and they are covered in blood (bad sign #2).

To this day, infidelity is assumed......but blood? Interesting. Maybe he's bi??? So, whenever I see him now (very infrequent - he goes to her home, they get along well, and share custody of their one child), I giggle, just a little, and wonder if I should introduce him to Max.

True story from Enron:

Liu Pai, the former head of Enron Energy Services once explained that he splashed gasoline on himself before he went home so his wife couldn’t smell the perfume of his strippers: the punch line of the rumor had it that during one such explanation, one of his fellow Enron club-goers retorted “your wife probably thinks you’re screwing a gas station attendant,” causing Pai, in revenge, to ship him off to the far reaches of Canada.

Pai later divorced his wife to marry his stripper girlfriend and left the company before the crash and legal woes, cashing in $250 million in stock. Today he is the second-largest landowner in Colorado, while Enron Energy Services lost $1 billion under his leadership.

True story from Enron:

Liu Pai, the former head of Enron Energy Services once explained that he splashed gasoline on himself before he went home so his wife couldn’t smell the perfume of his strippers: the punch line of the rumor had it that during one such explanation, one of his fellow Enron club-goers retorted “your wife probably thinks you’re screwing a gas station attendant,” causing Pai, in revenge, to ship him off to the far reaches of Canada.

Pai later divorced his wife to marry his stripper girlfriend and left the company before the crash and legal woes, cashing in $250 million in stock. Today he is the second-largest landowner in Colorado, while Enron Energy Services lost $1 billion under his leadership.

Nice message SJ. Encourage immoral behavior.....tsk, tsk....tsk....

I hope he pulled a McCartney and stripper wife leaves him with half his fortune in tow.

To this day, infidelity is assumed......but blood? Interesting. Maybe he's bi???........

Garb, ok, that is gross.

BTW, a much more possible reason is not that he was with a guy but with a girl, after all....well.....I don't need to 'splain that one.

Garb, ok, that is gross.

BTW, a much more possible reason is not that he was with a guy but with a girl, after all....well.....I don't need to 'splain that one.

yah, yah, yah...I know.....but the "guy-bi" story is more fun. :)

I think #8 should actually be...

8. You don't have enough f#cking common sense to know that 1-7 should be warning signs.

Christ couldn't they just fit "You walk in the house to find your husband f#cking a girl on your dining room table while the kids are watching cartoons." in there somewhere?

I think #8 should actually be...

8. You don't have enough f#cking common sense to know that 1-7 should be warning signs.

Christ couldn't they just fit "You walk in the house to find your husband f#cking a girl on your dining room table while the kids are watching cartoons." in there somewhere?

#9 shoul be...... honey i'm going to bonko night :mrgreen:

Garb

The real question for me is what the hell are you doing on Match.com?

Lonely up there in Beantown?

puuulleeaasse......my wacky friend emailed it to me.....the one with the bi-ex husband! LOL!

puuulleeaasse......my wacky friend emailed it to me.....the one with the bi-ex husband! LOL!

::hotst::love0038:

Suuuurrrrrre... hey, if you're ever lonely and want the company of an overweight Jets fan living in Chowda Country , just send me a PM... I'll keep our lil' tryst quiet....

:Typotux:

:Blah:

:lurk:

:Just Joined:

:pats:

Does your horse have a weight limit???

Archived