So, about that Yankee win streak

Thor99

Wow, why is it that fans of other teams have such an obsession with the yankees, jesus ****. Get a life, worry about your own ****ing teams. Got dammit.

The Yankees are better than the Mets, Cubs, and Red Sox respectively, all of your teams suck, get a life.

Wow, why is it that fans of other teams have such an obsession with the yankees, jesus ****. Get a life, worry about your own ****ing teams. Got dammit.

The Yankees are better than the Mets, Cubs, and Red Sox respectively, all of your teams suck, get a life.

As usual, your logical thought processes and even temperment are shining through in every post.

Sincerely,

Mr. Anti-JonEJinx

Yes, because Yankee fans have never created a thread about the Mets or Sox before.

Maybe we should all "get lives" in the football forum too and quit making threads about Miami and New England.

I guess it's true what they say.

The truth hurts.

Yanks have three games in San Fran which has been on a terrible losing streak. Lets ee if they can turn it back around against the Giants who have not been playing well and do not have a big hitting team.

I guess it's true what they say.

The truth hurts.

What truth, the truth that the Red Sox are on task to win a World series (for the next time) in 2094? or that the Cubs are, well... the cubs... and the Mets have only one 2 championships, 1 of which was because of the Buckner error (haha)...

The Yankees are historically a better team, just because 2 of your 3 teams are having a little more success than that of the Yankees doesn't erase years of prestige and history.

And regarding THE TROLL's post, it is as if yankees fan's never made threads about the Mets or Sox, there is a bigger ratio of threads about the Yankees made by sox fans than Sox/Mets threads made by yankees combined.

There is obviously an obsession with the yankees and quite frankly it is ****ing annoying.

I never could/never will understand why Chowds just have no lives, Mets fans aren't as bad, but are extremely arrogant despite microscopic success by their team.

As usual, your logical thought processes and even temperment are shining through in every post.

Sincerely,

Mr. Anti-JonEJinx

Okay, one question, why are you on a football message board if you post solely baseball information (and you aren't even good at that)..

Despite your antagonistic and unlikeable behavior you are a pretty knowledgeable baseball fan, so can you make a pie chart for me.

I want it to consist of World Championships in baseball, and all of the championships won by each team respectively, and tell me which team covers the most area on that graph.

Okay, one question, why are you on a football message board if you post solely baseball information (and you aren't even good at that)..

Despite your antagonistic and unlikeable behavior you are a pretty knowledgeable baseball fan, so can you make a pie chart for me.

I want it to consist of World Championships in baseball, and all of the championships won by each team respectively, and tell me which team covers the most area on that graph.

You like to live in the past. Do you like the Spice Girls and the rubix cube too?

What truth, the truth that the Red Sox are on task to win a World series (for the next time) in 2094? or that the Cubs are, well... the cubs... and the Mets have only one 2 championships, 1 of which was because of the Buckner error (haha)...

Anybody who knows anything about baseball knows that Buckner didn't cost the Sox the Series in 86. It was bad managing and bad pitching.

The Yankees are historically a better team, just because 2 of your 3 teams are having a little more success than that of the Yankees doesn't erase years of prestige and history.

Nobody is trying to erase those years of 'prestige and history'. The history of the Yankees has nothing to do with the debacle that the 07 team has become. That smarminess and arrogance of certain Yankee fans is why fans of other teams love to throw Yankee failures back in their faces.

And regarding THE TROLL's post, it is as if yankees fan's never made threads about the Mets or Sox, there is a bigger ratio of threads about the Yankees made by sox fans than Sox/Mets threads made by yankees combined.

There is obviously an obsession with the yankees and quite frankly it is ****ing annoying.

You know what's really annoying? Folks who can dish it out, but can't take it. In this very post you rail against Sox fans being obsessed with the Yankees, yet you take a shot and laugh at one of the most painful moments in Sox history.

I never could/never will understand why Chowds just have no lives, Mets fans aren't as bad, but are extremely arrogant despite microscopic success by their team.

You always resort to the old 'no lives' chestnut. I'm assuming that because you are a Yankee fan that you do have a life? And you calling someone arrogant is laughable.

It was a bad series.

Woeful job with the bats.

Rockies have now won 9-11 and are playing real good baseball right now. They outpitched the Yanks and deserved to win all 3.

If you think though that the steak was because of the utter sh!tiness of the Pirates and the White Sox then I guess you have to put the Mets and the Red Sox in that same class of sh!tiness.

Onto SF with our favorite pitcher Igawa pitching. Should be interesting

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36784

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36688

and so on and so on and so on

Nah. You really don't want to go there do you ?

Uh,,,I didnt go there, ,ShadowJet35 did,, I responded to his comment.,, I dont deny starting threads,, he was aghast and I showed him it goes both ways,,

I am surprised at the amount of posters on this site who dont read the whole thread before commenting on one post,,

I like your posts, but You were off base here,,

It's nice to conveniently forget that the Yankees winning streak started against the Red Sox isn't it? And I guess the games against the Mets don't count either huh?

Thanks for playing, please try again.

If the Yanks keep getting swept by teams like the Rockies, we will be saying that very thing about them around early September.

Archived