So, about that Yankee win streak

Thor99

It's almost July. A few weeks before the All-Star game. NEarly half way through the season.

It's lasted a while.

I'm just sayin'.

Remember when it was 'only April'? Then it was 'only May'. Then 'only June'.

Good times.

Baseball is a weird game.

5 runs the whole series at Coors Field

5 runs in the first 5 innings at a hitter's park in AT&T against arguably a better pitcher

Weird game

I think they were hurt by the thin air "a mile high" and all those wacky mormons running around with their reduced alcohol beer... it was way too weird for them

San Fran is back at sea level, good nightlife... fun city. lots of wackos, but fun wackos.

Plus its easy to get HGH and steroids in Barry's hometown...

Baseball is a weird game.

5 runs the whole series at Coors Field

5 runs in the first 5 innings at a hitter's park in AT&T against arguably a better pitcher

Weird game

I think the term "sh!t happens" is perfectly applicable to the game of baseball. Not to mention it's a very long season and series like the Yankees just had against the Rockies are going to happen.

I think the term "sh!t happens" is perfectly applicable to the game of baseball. Not to mention it's a very long season and series like the Yankees just had against the Rockies are going to happen.

Exactly.

The Red Sox were not going to play .700 all season and the Yanks were bound to hit a mild patch of bad play. Things even out.

Not to be a troll...

there is a reason people that like the MLB have two favorite teams...their team, and whoever is playing the yankees. It's just a matter of payroll, its an uneven playing field. You can say all you want that certain teams with small payrolls can compete, like the twins. Problem is, the twins have great management which is the only way they keep staying near the top, not every team can have 'great management'.

Hell if they did, the yankees/bosox would buy them anyway.

This is pretty much a yankee-fan-dominated message board. So if someone wants to have a good discussion with people about something other than the yankees/mets/redsox, they're not going to post it here unless its something interesting, cause nobody else here really cares about it. If I made a thread about the buccos, it might get 2 pages if its lucky. :P

Archived